Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Damn debating with Yasheen. That's Moe and Iam tier level of patience man.
Nope, Yasheen is pretty chill and reasonable.
Post automatically merged:

It’s more just that it’s not basic. If it were everyone with CoO would be able to do it
Didn't Usopp visualize Luffy's and Law's aura in Dressrosa? How can I forget about this.

Does he have advanced version as well? :wellwell:

This is just like when people claimed that Marco would defeat a calamity and that the straw hats wouldn’t beat the Tobi Roppo.

The admirals are the main enemies of the straw hat pirates in the final war.

Zoro vs Fujitora
Sanji vs Ryokugyu
Out of politeness, I'll entertain the possibility of Cook facing GB with Yamato's help and nothing more, nothing less.

But, this:

Nami vs Momousagi
Usopp vs Chaton
This is an insult to the integrity of the Marines, plain and simple. Unless I am mistaken about something, Big Mom won't take care of Momousagi and Chaton for Nami and Usopp to kill-steal. This part of your response I am unwilling to take seriously, so if you wanna continue this discussion, I'd appreciate it if you leave these 2 ridiculous match-ups elsewhere. Otherwise, let's call it a day.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Usopps a god :cheers:

Most people who just awaken CoO only has the hearing and can’t visualize, look at Aisa and Coby
Aisa was pre TS, back when Haki wasnt fully fleshed out yet.

Coby was also listening to stuff IIRC? Maybe people awaken it in different ways Idk, but nothing really states that seeing Auras > the way coby awakened or anything.

Out of politeness, I'll entertain the possibility of Cook facing GB with Yamato's help and nothing more, nothing less.

But, this:

This is an insult to the integrity of the Marines, plain and simple. Unless I am mistaken about something, Big Mom won't take care of Momousagi and Chaton for Nami and Usopp to kill-steal. This part of your response I am unwilling to take seriously, so if you wanna continue this discussion, I'd appreciate it if you leave these 2 ridiculous match-ups elsewhere. Otherwise, let's call it a day.
loool, isn’t it the same people who said Sanji can only beat Queen with help? You people never ever learn. Brain like a barrel. The sound is loud but that’s because it’s vacuous

Status
Not open for further replies.