Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Oda should just made the flames black or draw black sparks. Sanji is using CoA in his exoskeleton to protect his leg, so he can create hotter flames without hurting himself.
I don't see oda showing high temperature fire like this... he already showed how it looks when it became more intense (sanji vs judge, the attack that he was about to do), this suprinsigly appeared the moment he talked about CoA with his DJ for the first time ever... so it can't be a coincidence

What is Future Sight? Him seeing the same stuff but in advance.
Future Sight is the most advanced form of CoO that we've seen.

So tell me, why has no observation haki user sensed an invisible opponent if it's basic. Please tell me one other person besides Fujitora who's done it?

Because Doffy failed, King failed, Queen failed, Drake failed, Hawkins failed, none of them sensed an invisible enemy. So are you saying none of them have, "basic observation haki."

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
I don't see oda showing high temperature fire like this... he already showed how it looks when it became more intense (sanji vs judge, the attack that he was about to do), this suprinsigly appeared the moment he talked about CoA with his DJ for the first time ever... so it can't be a coincidence
That's what I'm saying, Sanji isn't using Haki in the Flames, but in his leg.
The sparks/lightnings are just an effect used to show his fire got hotter(and we already saw he doing it after time-skip where the spectre gets an start format).

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Because Doffy failed, King failed, Queen failed, Drake failed, Hawkins failed, none of them sensed an invisible enemy. So are you saying none of them have, "basic observation haki."
Absalom didn't show the intent to attack Doffy.
Sanji didn't show the intent to attack King or Queen and the moment he kicked King blocked like @Shanal pointed out.
Sanji once again didn't show the intent to attack Drake or Hawkins.

Fujitora and Luffy are the only characters who have visualized stuff on panel.

Fujitora also uses the same basic form of CoO, he just uses it at all times and at a massive Island wide scale.

Do you not think Zoro and Sanji won't fight Admirals in the same arc?
Personally? No.

I believe the Admirals fight will be treated like the Yonko fights we saw here in this arc: only select people from the Worst Generation (or, if the Revos participate in that same arc, then them, too) will face them.

I am confident we'll get Luffy vs Akainu and Zoro vs Fujitora. So, that leaves Kizaru and Greenbull for the specific members of the WG and/or Revos to deal with (at least, I'm sure Sabo will participate here). No way only the SHs will be fighting ALL of the Admirals, that would be unthinkable even for Roger pirates or even Rox pirates, let alone the SHs. I doubt glory hogs like Kidd and Killer or someone closely associated with the SHs' interest liek Law would just sit pretty and watch the SHs fight ALL of the admirals without the itch to jump in, too, especially EoS. The Revos, too, won't just leave everything to the SHs after what happened between them and Admirals in the Reverie.

I am of the mind Yamato and Cook will be fighting the 2 Admiral candidates (Gion & Tokikake, respectively).

Gion is obvious: likely the strongest woman currently alive in the Marines.

Tokikake parallels Cook in many ways: a fearless womanizer who constantly got rejected by women and is friends with a super strong swordsman (Fujitora). His code-name, Chaton, is the French word for "Kitten", and Cook's fond of the French language. That means Cook vs Chaton is self-explanatory, imo.

Both Admiral candidates are also based on real-life actors, btw.

Personally? No.

I believe the Admirals fight will be treated like the Yonko fights we saw here in this arc: only select people from the Worst Generation (or, if the Revos participate in that same arc, then them, too) will face them.

I am confident we'll get Luffy vs Akainu and Zoro vs Fujitora. So, that leaves Kizaru and Greenbull for the specific members of the WG and/or Revos to deal with (at least, I'm sure Sabo will participate here). No way only the SHs will be fighting ALL of the Admirals, that would be unthinkable even for Roger pirates or even Rox pirates, let alone the SHs. I doubt glory hogs like Kidd and Killer or someone closely associated with the SHs' interest liek Law would just sit pretty and watch the SHs fight ALL of the admirals without the itch to jump in, too, especially EoS. The Revos, too, won't just leave everything to the SHs after what happened between them and Admirals in the Reverie.

I am of the mind Yamato and Cook will be fighting the 2 Admiral candidates (Gion & Tokikake, respectively).

Gion is obvious: likely the strongest woman currently alive in the Marines.

Tokikake parallels Cook in many ways: a fearless womanizer who constantly got rejected by women and is friends with a super strong swordsman (Fujitora). His code-name, Chaton, is the French word for "Kitten", and Cook's fond of the French language. That means Cook vs Chaton is self-explanatory, imo.

Both Admiral candidates are also based on real-life actors, btw.
This is just like when people claimed that Marco would defeat a calamity and that the straw hats wouldn’t beat the Tobi Roppo.

The admirals are the main enemies of the straw hat pirates in the final war.

Zoro vs Fujitora
Sanji vs Ryokugyu
Nami vs Momousagi
Usopp vs Chaton

These four were created specifically for the east blue pirates. As for the revs it’s clear they’ll fight CP0 mostly. And kid and law can help with CP0 and the SSG.
Post automatically merged:

@Yasheen

Here's Rayleigh visualizing the elephant swinging while explaining Basic CoO to Luffy.
Yes because Rayleigh didn’t also portray advanced CoA techniques immediately after this

:seriously:

And?

You are trying to create a separate classification of "advanced" CoO called visualizing lol. When that's not even mentioned as a separate form, not yet atleast.
It’s more just that it’s not basic. If it were everyone with CoO would be able to do it

I’m not saying it’s super advanced just that it’s not basic. Like how you describe Koka hardening

Status
Not open for further replies.