Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You know that's not true. When Sanji literally aims for a specific part of queens invisible body... Dont get why you're trying to downplay this lmao
How do you think Luffy dodges Rayleigh's attacks when he was blindfolded? Won't he visualize attacks the exact same way Sanji did this chapter? And if he doesn't visualize, doesn't that prove that knowing the intent is enough to dodge it cleanly?

Like if you're gonna bend over backwards to give him Fujitora levels of CoO, while ignoring every context and then act like others are downplaying something - I dont know what to say lmao
Post automatically merged:

Oh hi again my friend, can you send me chapter 944 colorised please

Or the effect of haki fused with his fire, since the lightning effects appeared when he talked about his haki
Haki is depicted with black lighting

this is my take:
THE SCIENCE BEHIND SANJI'S NEW IFRIT JAMBE AND WHY IT PRODUCES LIGHTNING STREAKS.

Glossary :
electric current : quantity of any charge that flows or moves through any point in a conductive medium

electrical discharge :when electric current flows through a gaseous medium due to ionization of the gas.
__
this is the process..
Corona discharges, which are caused by an electrical discharge produced by the ionization of the surrounding atmosphere ...

that and given that sanji says that he reinforce his leg to substantially increase his flame strength.
what i hypothesize is going on is that.. sanji's leg is so hot that its rapidly converting air molecules into ions (charged either positive or negative) which makes it possible for electric current to exist in the air around Frit jambe.. (aka ionization of the atmosphere around his heated leg)
Hence enabling producing the huge white/purple Lightning (which is an electric current) strikes rapidly which is what corona discharge is and, are no different than big mom's Indra ( design wise).

This kind of arguments always comes from Zoro fans, but whatever :kayneshrug:

If you say Tobi Roppo's fights were better, man, I can't take you seriously. This are the typical excuses to say Sanji's fights suck. I think is more sane to admit you don't like the character, and that's fine, but man, don't look for excuses:seriously:
I don't know about the tobi roppo fights as they were so-so as well but this sure was a stinker of a fight for Sanji if it's over. The skirmish vs Oven was good, same with Vergo. Mr 2 of course and Kuroobi as well. Sanji vs Niji would have been great if it would have been a real death fight.

This Queen fight sucks because of Queen, a total goof ball and terrible fighter with access to great weapons. Jack was at least intimidating. Queen might be one of the worst fighters who are that strong if you get what I mean. He might be stronger than say Boa Hancock but she really does fight well, Queen just whips out new weapons and plays around.

About the tobi roppo: Who's Who talked to much but put up a decent fight. I have no idea what mushrooms Odas been eating but Black Maria at 480 is the joke of the decade. Not a dime over 80 in my eyes. And don't get me started in Sasaki... Ulti is MVP. Page One needs 10 years and he will come good.

How do you think Luffy dodges Rayleigh's attacks when he was blindfolded? Won't he visualize attacks the exact same way Sanji did this chapter? And if he doesn't visualize, doesn't that prove that knowing the intent is enough to dodge it cleanly?

Like if you're gonna bend over backwards to give him Fujitora levels of CoO, while ignoring every context and then act like others are downplaying something - I dont know what to say lmao
Post automatically merged:

Can I have the site/source, btw it looks like haki, look at the difference in color

King is the one trying to kick the flying Momo in that panel and Sanji is the one stoping his kick before it connects :goyea:
He flew off towards Momonosuke. He wasn't aware of Sanji at all hence the "!!!" surprised frame you added, and King doesn't look like he's blocking, with the movement oda added, it's more like Kings in the middle of kicking momo, but Sanji kicks him first.
It looks very vague. King's position is also a tad awkward, looking more like he was bending his knee up a bit too high to be kicking at Momo.

Aren't they supposed to guard Momo, not eliminate and yeet him? I see some translations saying "The boy must be eliminated" and some just "Give him back", no idea what's Viz,

It'd be fucking hilarious if King just decided to slaughter some kid with CoA imbuing his kicks though lol

All he's doing is knowing an attack is coming from a direction. Go reread Skypeia and they explain it. Luffy would sense "Attack to the right eye", "stick to the head", or as Luffy says, "He senses rage."
What Luffy is being trained on is what was explained before, "The ability to listen." That is not "seeing what can't be seen" if Sanji had just kicked him randomly, you'd be right. But he didn't, he aimed for a specific part of his body.

Haki is depicted with black lighting

this is my take:
THE SCIENCE BEHIND SANJI'S NEW IFRIT JAMBE AND WHY IT PRODUCES LIGHTNING STREAKS.

Glossary :
electric current : quantity of any charge that flows or moves through any point in a conductive medium

electrical discharge :when electric current flows through a gaseous medium due to ionization of the gas.
__
this is the process..
Corona discharges, which are caused by an electrical discharge produced by the ionization of the surrounding atmosphere ...

that and given that sanji says that he reinforce his leg to substantially increase his flame strength.
what i hypothesize is going on is that.. sanji's leg is so hot that its rapidly converting air molecules into ions (charged either positive or negative) which makes it possible for electric current to exist in the air around Frit jambe.. (aka ionization of the atmosphere around his heated leg)
Hence enabling producing the huge white/purple Lightning (which is an electric current) strikes rapidly which is what corona discharge is and, are no different than big mom's Indra ( design wise).
Basically plasma, I know, but i don't think oda went that far, it can just be haki fused with fire

It looks very vague. King's position is also a tad awkward, looking more like he was bending his knee up a bit too high to be kicking at Momo.

Aren't they supposed to guard Momo, not eliminate and yeet him? I see some translations saying "The boy must be eliminated" and some just "Give him back", no idea what's Viz,

It'd be fucking hilarious if King just decided to slaughter some kid with CoA imbuing his kicks though lol
We see the way his leg moves in a kicking motion with Oda drawing the movement.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Black effects when fused with white hot fire, I'm pretty sure it's haki fused with his diable jambe, because oda draws those lightning effects like that just for haki, The effects appeared right after he talked about CoA
So Oda should just made the flames black or draw black sparks. Sanji is using CoA in his exoskeleton to protect his leg, so he can create hotter flames without hurting himself.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
All he's doing is knowing an attack is coming from a direction. Go reread Skypeia and they explain it. Luffy would sense "Attack to the right eye", "stick to the head", or as Luffy says, "He senses rage."
What Luffy is being trained on is what was explained before, "The ability to listen." That is not "seeing what can't be seen" if Sanji had just kicked him randomly, you'd be right. But he didn't, he aimed for a specific part of his body.
Actually I just realized that there is this gem of a panel in the Luffy vs Katakuri fight.

A blind Luffy sensing intent and visualizing Katakuri.

Future Sight allows you to see things in advance. But you still see things the exact same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.