• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No strawhat is close to Luffy
None, you can give them 3 Advanced haki and Still 2 tiers below Luffy

Luffy 10
Zoro 7
Sanji 6.5
Maybe, but the reason I give Zoro and Sanji the benefit of the doubt is because Oda never made Luffy insanely stronger than Zoro and Sanji. He was always stronger, but never a massive extent. And Sanji and Zoro are getting their own power ups, even if it’s not purely haki based.

Maybe, but the reason I give Zoro and Sanji the benefit of the doubt is because Oda never made Luffy insanely stronger than Zoro and Sanji. He was always stronger, but never a massive extent. And Sanji and Zoro are getting their own power ups, even if it’s not purely haki based.
Welcome to post time skip OP. Luffy is fighting the strongest guy in One Piece 1 v. 1.

I think Objectively based on everything that's been shown Its

Luffy 100

Zoro 93

Sanji 80
Objectively oda gave us this answer in ennies lobby and you saying this dumb shit is hilarious.

The facts are if luffys a 100. Zoros a 48 and sanjis a 46. In terms of physical strength.

This is from the source material and not just headcanon like you just spewed. Oda gave us a literal number system and powerscaled for all you dumb zorowankers and you still can't see the truth. The damn author put it in the goddamn story. :whitepress::kriwhat:

Zoro is much stronger than Sanji. Like this guy with kingly ambitions is set to surpass Yonko level guys (Mihawk, Oden, will also surpass Rayleigh whose old rusty self cock blocked an admiral in his prime). Sanji cannot be close to that.

EOS Zoro: Peak Top Tier
EOS Sanji: high top tier..? Imagine Sanji going toe to toe with Kaido for days and deal deadly damage to him in the process.

But with those two they were shown to be clearly done as in knocked tf out lol. We didn't even see queens reaction to being kicked. Did sanji kill him? Is queen gonna laugh a little and do a final stand? We don't know tbh. I'm just guessing that Queen has a little more in him
Yeah the lack of close-up on Queen's face gives me hope it is not over. While I don't doubt this was much more powerful and Queen felt it bad, this isn't much more different than when Oda drew Queen flying after Hell Memories

People are easily excited one piece wise, I'll be perfectly honest, I was more excited about king vs zoro than i was about queen vs sanji this chapter, and I'm a sanji fan more than anything, all this stuff sounded so cool on paper for this chapter, the 'Devil Wind God leg' 'ifrit jambe' 'dj with white lightning' all sounded so fucking cool in the brief summary...then came in the raws, it was kinda mid ngl, the panelling wasn't that amazing, and it lacked impact, there was no dynamic panels either, barely any close-up shots, most was out of focus long-distance low-detail panels..., I'm not too happy with the chapter, but it was still a good chapter, hopefully next chapter queen gets up and puts up an actual fight, because if he's down it'd be hella disappointing, and it would be really mid, I really want this fight to be good, and next chapter could fix that, but we all know Oda is either gonna go back to luffy or zoro next chapter, so if queen is still able to fight, it'd be great, all in all 7/10 chapter, no bias.

Last edited:
jack definitely has more stamina

but his AP is ass
Jack has better stamina than King and Queen
People should stop this nonsense "if a weaker dude can last long for hours or days then stronger ones too"
Doesn't work like that
Jack is highlighted for his stamina and endurance whole Queen and King have better durability, Queen has better endurance than Jack.

There's a reason Jack needed to be nerfed by sumong minks than Sulong Dukes to lose to sukong Inu 1v1
Even then Inu didnt beat him in 15 min but 20-45 min

Yeah the lack of close-up on Queen's face gives me hope it is not over. While I don't doubt this was much more powerful and Queen felt it bad, this isn't much more different than when Oda drew Queen flying after Hell Memories
Exactly my thoughts. I'm hoping so. Queen needs to show a little more. Only cause this is sanjis first fight in the new world where he's not being used to hype others up. I wanna see him go crazy and this fight seemed short as hell

Oda made an arc that put luffy against an opponent with a literal powerscaling system in place.

Luffys opponent 4400

zoros opponent 2200

Sanjis opponent 2180

Yes oda has made the gap between them huge. It's always been there. Headcanon stops people from using logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.