Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda disappointed that it was Queen who hit the woman.
:kriwhat:
But im very happy that Sanji has gotten such an amazing PU. Upgraded physical stats with an upgraded DJ.
He is so fast that even a YC2 cant see him.
:steef:
I think that Queen is defeated. He already went all out and has started to weaken as stated by Sanji. The only way I see him coming back next chapter is by using the Oni Ice on himself in a desperate manner.

Sanji just mid-high diffed a YC2
:lumazed:

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Queen is an unserious fighter
Oda doin Sanji bros dirty

How can we judge Sanji's speed when his opponent is more concerned on clapping a geisha

All we wanted is a Snakeman vs Awakened kata sque for ifrit Sanji

Hayzz
Exactly

What’s the point in Sanji getting superspeed against an actual turtle of an opponent? It‘s pointless, regular Sanji was already faster than Queen is.

Since when has Sanji been training his CoA? Seems like an attempt by Oda to answer critics that his powerups have been handed to him, but it’s a case of show, don’t tell here. We saw Luffy and Zoro train to win their fights at the end of Act Two, Sanji should have had the same.
It was already kind of implied that he had to have been training between the acts when we started the Sanji/Queen fight. Makes sense that he would after he had seen how tough dinosaur fruit users could be.

But I guess it needs to be spelled out for some people lol

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
It was already kind of implied that he had to have been training between the acts when we started the Sanji/Queen fight. Makes sense that he would after he had seen how tough dinosaur fruit users could be.

But I guess it needs to be spelled out for some people lol
It’s not implied at all. Sanji’s fighting plotline before the Queen fight was entirely RS based, what was actually implied was that Franky and Usopp would midify it in some way for him.

Sanji coming out with “I’ve been training my CoA” comes out of thin air this chapter.

It’s not implied at all. Sanji’s fighting plotline before the Queen fight was entirely RS based, what was actually implied was that Franky and Usopp would midify it in some way for him.

Sanji coming out with “I’ve been training my CoA” comes out of thin air this chapter.
Not all exercises must be displayed and can only be supplemented in the dialogue

Status
Not open for further replies.