Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I swear the only thing I could think of reading this chapter was "Sanji CoC when??!!?"
Spending time in the waiting room again isn't good for my meme gene :josad:

Sorry bro @Doggo, I couldn't think of a third "Sanji CoC When??!!" spammer to team up with @MonsterZoro and @YASER, I hope you don't mind being in a dumb meme :neesama:

Also @Zoro D Goat I finally included you in a meme like you requested, but you're pandaman!! Can you find yourself? :myman:

What's a bigger plot twist: Fuckthis1 and Fuckithis 2 are alive? Or that Reborn is 106.101 :crazwhat:

Last edited:
Who? Queen? Just stop.

I haven't read the shit chapter but I read the spoiler. If all he does is practicing Veteran level Germa 66 moves, that means he is nerfing himself in this chapter. His strongest moves are still coming from his brachio DF, not the Veteran level Germa 66 moves.

Yet with the brachio form, Queen still hasn't shown required DC to destroy the Golem. Let alone Germa Queen.

Pica's golem ~ Brachio Queen > Germa Queen.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Who? Queen? Just stop.

I haven't read the shit chapter but I read the spoiler. If all he does is practicing Veteran level Germa 66 moves, that means he is nerfing himself in this chapter. His strongest moves are still coming from his brachio DF, not the Veteran level Germa 66 moves.

Yet with the brachio form, Queen still hasn't shown required DC to destroy the Golem. Let alone Germa Queen.

Pica's golem ~ Brachio Queen > Germa Queen.
you think this thecnic is more stronger than san zen sekai

Decent chapter but man Queen is soooo ASS. Is lasers coming out of his eyes supposed to be any different than Lasers coming out of his mouth? Doesn’t matter if they’re coming out his ass, he hasn’t hit Sanji with those junk ass laser beams once lol. Also Queen hitting the prostitute or whatever felt like a pretty forced and pointless addition to the battle.

I’m guessing Sanji knew where invisible Queen was due to CoO?

This chapter proves the opposite we knew Sanji was already above His brothers back in WCI and he did defeat number 4, this Arc Sanji has shown development beyond WCI and with the addition of the Exo-Skeleton he is proven to be not only above all his brothers combined but also above that who can replecate their powers better + A devil fruit and Haki mastery were Sanji's brother had no free will and no Haki.

Best part no more of evil Sanji shit for a while, Oda cheap drama is well know in this story and fan felt for this shit?
Look how many cheap drama plot false death had Onigashima. Just dont fall for it next time two pieces reader :suresure:

Sanji fighting style was the best part in this chapter which was very short.:blush:

Momosuke taking 1 full page again is annoying and also the geisa taking 1 full page for a secondary subplot in the fight for Sanji vs Queen.

Basically that subplot was the center of the science warrior which lead to nowhere, think how bad that shit is:seriously:?

Sanji was stole 1 full chapter for drama subplot that lead to nowhere because was Queen with his invisibility to hit her.

Now begin the lottery is Queen done or not? The final panel look a lot like Jimbe vs WhoWho which ended in that same chapter:ihaha:.

As I said best part was Sanji fighting style, which was a call back to when he faced Judge (the animation look very similar).
Sanji speed feat are real but in 1 panel is clear that Sanji is flying near the roof and also the coa is finally confirmed.

I swear the only thing I could think of reading this chapter was "Sanji CoC when??!!?"
Spending time in the waiting room again isn't good for my meme gene :josad:

Sorry bro @Doggo, I couldn't think of a third "Sanji CoC When??!!" spammer to team up with @MonsterZoro and @YASER, I hope you don't mind being in a dumb meme :neesama:

Also @Zoro D Goat I finally included you in a meme like you requested, but you're pandaman!! Can you find yourself? :myman:

What's a bigger plot twist: Fuckthis1 and Fuckithis 2 are alive? Or that Reborn is 106.101 :crazwhat:
I fucking died at the @RayanOO part

:cantseeme:

@Topi Jerami queeen losing to pica
Jack to
Jack + Queen vs Pica.
They stalemate each other.

Both YCs have terrible DC, unlike the trio top tier enemy who destroying Onigashima left and right, Kaido, Big Mom, and King (not Onigashima but Wano for Kaido's case, when he used Borobreath).
They can't do anything to the Golem.

But I doubt the Golem also can KO the tough ancient zoan.

So they stalemate each other.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
This chapter proves the opposite we knew Sanji was already above His brothers back in WCI and he did defeat number 4, this Arc Sanji has shown development beyond WCI and with the addition of the Exo-Skeleton he is proven to be not only above all his brothers combined but also above that who can replecate their powers better + A devil fruit and Haki mastery were Sanji's brother had no free will and no Haki.
That is the same than you say than san zen sekai from pre time zoro is the same than now.

Status
Not open for further replies.