Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally after 13 years of waiting Sanji is cool again

I'm so glad he was trashes throughout New world

This was nice Sanji will hopefully justify that he is black leg and let's hope his leg never breaks again

you think this thecnic is more stronger than san zen sekai

It depends. Usually there to types of attacks. Attacks that destroy a large area or attacks that don’t destroy a large area but can even penetrate the sturdies materials. As an example. Mr 2 swan attack. I don’t remember tha name. It bore a hole in a wall without even a crack. So the entire force was concentrated in one point. While San sen sekei cut stone(which zoro could to from the beginning), even if it’s a lot it’s still stone. That doesn’t mean the same attack would cut Queen. But just because the kick damaged Queen doesn’t mean it would destroy all of Picas stone golem.

It depends. Usually there to types of attacks. Attacks that destroy a large area or attacks that don’t destroy a large area but can even penetrate the sturdies materials. As an example. Mr 2 swan attack. I don’t remember tha name. It bore a hole in a wall without even a crack. So the entire force was concentrated in one point. While San sen sekei cut stone(which zoro could to from the beginning), even if it’s a lot it’s still stone. That doesn’t mean the same attack would cut Queen. But just because the kick damaged Queen doesn’t mean it would destroy all of Picas stone golem.
:lawsigh::laughmoji:

So what purpose is queen attacking geisha before? then in the middle fight out of nowhere they met again and queen doesnt even care about the fight lol:lawsigh:
No it is his character...... He is pity and egoistic he hates being refused and JUST LOVES TO BE SUPERIOR that is why he wanted to see judges tech before showing his own only so he can prove that he is the better scientist, he attacked the geisha because she simply refused him and when fighting chopper he made sure to humiliate him just because he was able to cure his plague - Which i believe is the only think he could copy from poison pink - Even the damn Oni virus turned people to icy monsters propably just to mimic the COLD - HEART of the Germa warriors.
:kata:
Queen as a YC commander was so will written not only as subordinate who love to dance and fuck around but also as a piratre with no moral code and no limit he would get Devifruits, use swords,use Guns, modify himself, Haki and lastly steal ideas from other scientists.
:funky:An absolute scum and a very versatile character.

Very nice chapter, 5 star for me..
One thing that bothers me is that sanji gain all those abilities very conveniently..
I know that he is saying that i have accepted my fate and all that but it's just i can't feel that through the manga..
Everything else was dope, very nice choreography as always for sanji and a full action chapter.
I think Queen will try something else before his fall and sanji will use his strongest attack in this mode and finishing him off.
I don't get how some fans view this as a mid difficulty fight or that sanji was dominating, queen was having the upper hand almost through the whole fight..
Definitely a high difficulty..
Nevertheless Queen showed very dangerous abilities and sanji was a beast..

Status
Not open for further replies.