Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nan, that the only saving grace for both Sanji and Queen. The fight as one more chapter before it’s end. Let’s hope Oda went all out for the last one.

And let’s hope for the remaining of Wano Oda doesn’t forget Evil Sanji plot line !!!!!!!
But the moment he realized that it wasn’t him hitting her. The plot line is already over. The plot line was, Sanji having his doubt about himself. Him being afraid of becoming something that he doesn’t want to be. And his decision was being ready to die instead of becoming a monster like his brothers. But that is not gonna happen now. I would like though form Zoro to use his request for an excuse and attack him. Just to give us one of their classic brawls.

Re-reading the chapter I would say that Sanji vs Queen was a very good fight, the best until now among the SH fights imho.
The choreography wasn't always really good and Queen didn't use his full arsenal until the end, but all the deep connections between Queen and Sanji, the power up in the middle and the life crysis, the fact that Queen rappresented all of what Sanji hates (his family, hitting women, cold science vs hot flames of passion) really made me enjoy the fight as a whole.

Zoro vs King choreography is already far better and it isn't even close to its end yet (some panels are fenomenal, with all the slashes and Zoro's attacks), but the fight between them has no other apparent meaning than "I'm the second strongest and you're the second strongest, so let's fight" "Oh, you broke my mask, I'm angry and I want to kill you". Meh.
Let's see if Oda can do the trick and make that fight better even under that aspect.

I don't think Queen was even that bad in this chapter like some people are trying to make him out to be, Henry Queen and Winch Queen imo were both good attacks that hurt Sanji.

Sparking Queen I will admit is the only one that was disappointing even though it looks cool.

The main problem with this chapter for me, is that not only did feel too short but the panels with Momo, the Wano Citizens, and the fodder army really wasn't needed. I would say the same thing with the girl and her pet mouse, but I guess that was needed because of the Sanji situation.

If this chapter was a bit more longer and we saw more stuff from the Sanji vs Queen fight then this chapter I think would be slightly more better.

Also it seems like some people would rather downplay Queen instead of acknowledging that Sanji is stronger now.:kayneshrug:

If Sanji is shown to be impressive then Queen is weak and he's terrible.

If Queen is shown to be impressive then Sanji is weak and he's terrible.

Like no matter what you can't win.:brootea:

Y

YASER

I swear the only thing I could think of reading this chapter was "Sanji CoC when??!!?"
Spending time in the waiting room again isn't good for my meme gene :josad:

Sorry bro @Doggo, I couldn't think of a third "Sanji CoC When??!!" spammer to team up with @MonsterZoro and @YASER, I hope you don't mind being in a dumb meme :neesama:

Also @Zoro D Goat I finally included you in a meme like you requested, but you're pandaman!! Can you find yourself? :myman:

What's a bigger plot twist: Fuckthis1 and Fuckithis 2 are alive? Or that Reborn is 106.101 :crazwhat:
it's a matter of time we're not giving up :josad:

looks like queen so obsessed with judge creation :myman:
he copy all judge sons technique even stealthblack raid suit invisibility
and his cheapshot to attack geisha made sanji doubting himself
too bad it resolve so quickly so looks like sanji not going to change into evil sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.