Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this fight showed that Sanji is indeed one of the fastest characters in the series

Maybe even top 5 material, def top 10
I agree. Which admiral do you think will he fight at the end? Kizaru is the fastest one so it would make sense. And fujitora uses a sword so it seems he will be fighting Zoro. But both make sense. As Sanji’s strong legs could allow him to fight even in the high gravity. But I think it’s gonna be Zoro vs fuji, sanji vs kizaru and Yamato vs Greenbull. Luffy V Sakazuki

All 3 swords are rare named blades, but Enma is a freaky masterpiece hyped by its creator as the best blade he ever made, truly embodying what a sword SHOULD be.
That creator also made Wado, so him specificially hyping Enma as his masterpiece, debunks your "equal" theory.
idgf dawg
its enma>wado>sandai like it was before shusui>wado>sandai
zoro still coats all his swords with conq coating and ryou
hakai wasnt even enough to break sandai :kata:

I agree. Which admiral do you think will he fight at the end? Kizaru is the fastest one so it would make sense. And fujitora uses a sword so it seems he will be fighting Zoro. But both make sense. As Sanji’s strong legs could allow him to fight even in the high gravity. But I think it’s gonna be Zoro vs fuji, sanji vs kizaru and Yamato vs Greenbull. Luffy V Sakazuki
Kizaru and Zoro have beef from when Kizaru tried to murder him directly.
Kizaru gets paired with Beckman and Rayleigh, he will be fighting Zoro imo.

Sanji will fight Greenbull.
Fujitora won't fight against the strawhats.
Yamato will get sidelined against High Vice Admiral tier characters.

I swear the only thing I could think of reading this chapter was "Sanji CoC when??!!?"
Spending time in the waiting room again isn't good for my meme gene :josad:

Sorry bro @Doggo, I couldn't think of a third "Sanji CoC When??!!" spammer to team up with @MonsterZoro and @YASER, I hope you don't mind being in a dumb meme :neesama:

Also @Zoro D Goat I finally included you in a meme like you requested, but you're pandaman!! Can you find yourself? :myman:

What's a bigger plot twist: Fuckthis1 and Fuckithis 2 are alive? Or that Reborn is 106.101 :crazwhat:
This is legendary got Me and my victims on point :pepelit:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I swear the only thing I could think of reading this chapter was "Sanji CoC when??!!?"
Spending time in the waiting room again isn't good for my meme gene :josad:

Sorry bro @Doggo, I couldn't think of a third "Sanji CoC When??!!" spammer to team up with @MonsterZoro and @YASER, I hope you don't mind being in a dumb meme :neesama:

Also @Zoro D Goat I finally included you in a meme like you requested, but you're pandaman!! Can you find yourself? :myman:

What's a bigger plot twist: Fuckthis1 and Fuckithis 2 are alive? Or that Reborn is 106.101 :crazwhat:
Reborn as Blackbeard ze ha ha ha ha ha

Couldn't be any more better

Zoro Wank wi:finally:

PS - don't go around revealing my identity Lakai

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Great chapter! Queen is arguably the most versatile combatant in the series. Legitimately one of my favorite antagonists. Amazing Gags, Ancient Zoan Versatility, Tech Genius, Plagues, MADS lore.... he's got it all!

I'm having a hard time buying the battle's resolved. Choreographically, it reads like a pre-climax battle chapter. Even though, from a characterization standpoint, the battle's conclusion's been reached. One of my beloved characterization techniques is forcing a character into believing he'd abandoned his life long values. It didn't matter whether Sanji actually attacked Osome or not, he accepted that he did. In turn forcing him to navigate the complexities of his code. His self sacrificing kindness, ancestry contempt and pervertedness have always been at odds with his loyalty to the crew. His character truly shines when he's coerced into the eye of the storm of said conflict. Character wise, this has probably been his best fight outside of his "fight" with Luffy.

Combat wise, Ifrit Jambe is a fantastic concept that could've been done more extravagantly. It looked good, and is a much needed power up for Sanji, but I believe it needed to be a little more elaborate. It lacked the usual dynamic Oda "punch" for new techniques. Either way, since I believe the fight's not concluded, I'm optimistic it'll be better showcased next chapter.

Also, Sanji has amazing speed feats. He went invisible to save Chiffon in WCI, and the same here. It's sad the wank wars create "SANJI CoC LIKE ZORO WHEN?!!11?!!" zombies that are incapable of enjoying what their favorite actually achieves. Cause it's damn good!

Last edited:
Great chapter! Queen is arguably the most versatile combatant in the series. Legitimately one of my favorite antagonists. Amazing Gags, Ancient Zoan Versatility, Tech Genius, MADS lore.... he's got it all!
Yep Queen is awesome! Fun character and a strong versatile fighter.:queenmoji:

I just think it's a bit ridiculous that some people are downplaying Queen just because of Sanji, I would make a thread on why Queen is really strong and shouldn't be underestimated but someone like @Kuro Ashi would probably do a better job with that lol.

I think there is still a chance that this fight is not over:

- first, the last attack and the panel look like the last few where Queen just got knocked back and flew - now his arm is broken but i don't think he can't get away one last time,

- secondly, the title of the chapter may indicate two things: it is the last chapter of the fight, as in the case of Jinbe vs Who's Who (1018), but it could also be the penultimate chapter about this fight as in the case of Robin vs Black Maria ( 1020, 1021),

- thirdly, many people have already mentioned it - exactly 100 chapters earlier (935) we have a chapter titled "Queen" - a chapter in which Queen's bounty is revealed, we also have a Queen proper introduction to plot of Wano.

935 - 1035 then ?

:kayneshrug::sus::queenmoji::stealthblack:

Status
Not open for further replies.