Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco called them both 1 billion beli men, without distinction, while fighting them. Queen got Vegapunk/Judge hype, King got Lunarian hype.
With the plague I wasn't specifically talking King vs Queen, but how much of a threat King is to a 3rd party vs how much of a threat Queen is to a 3rd party. Matchups matter. but of course Queen could engineer a disease to effect King if he wanted to.

If Queen got King with Brachiosnakeus he would crush and kill him, defense against cutting attacks won't help.
Post automatically merged:

Blunt damage > Cutting Damage
swordsmen lose as usual.
We've been saying the entire time that Queen uses a normal sore. Not a famously crafted sword.

Sanji is far more durable than Zoro, there is no comparison anymore, Luffy is doubtable because he is rubber, and the main character

That shows how much Queen's attacks hurt, specially after how strong Brachio Snake was and Sanji breaking a sword with his bare neck aswell, overcoming both

I can see Queen attacking Sanji and breaking his bones like Brachio Snake did, so Sanji has to put everything back on its place

:kobeha::crazwhat::sanjimeh::queenhear:

We don't know anything about King's sword. We do know he's been clashing with Zoro's swords and it hasn't broke even when he's not using blackened haki. That alone implies his sword has a much better quality blade.
We don't know anything about Queen's sword

We don't know anything about King's sword. We do know he's been clashing with Zoro's swords and it hasn't broke even when he's not using blackened haki. That alone implies his sword has a much better quality blade.
Queen's sword clashed with X drake and made him sit down (I don't know why the anime couldn't catch that btw... smh)

Sanji can already see invisible people with his CoO haki, after all it's his speciality... that's why he will not fight shiryu...
He can't see anything and will not fight Shiryu because he's never going to be at his level, isn't that right. :saden:there's a reason why Zoro's CoA can cut Kaido while the chef needs to chain 15 cheapshots to barely hurt Queen. :myman:

This fight kinda mirrors Water 7 for me. Vinsmoke the 3rd beat Jabra with Diable Jambe and that was it, this could be said to be an overpowered version of that and it honestly looks like its over for Queen.

Maybe this was his "Yonko" fight, just like everyone on the Roof had a 2nd fight after bar Luffy, and Sanji will now get another one. He'll probably go and pay back the favour he owes Robin and help fight against those powerful CP0 guys
I don't think we should even treat them similarly. Queen isn't Jabra. He's far more durable and this is like the 15th time we've seen him take a "massive" hit only to get up after lol.

Not saying Ifrit Janbe's combo wasn't truly effective (I expect Queen to look like damaged Kuma), but we can't even say it beat Queen yet, considering this so the same guy who tanked 2 BM hits without so much as a scratch on him afterwards.

It's a very weird fight. He hasnt used Brachiobomber again, nor his poison weapons (he has 2 types). Where's Reiju's germa power?

Just weird things to think about.

We don't know anything about Queen's sword

Queen's sword clashed with X drake and made him sit down (I don't know why the anime couldn't catch that btw... smh)

We know the sword broke again Sanji's body that's not more durable or stronger than any of Zoro's swords.

Drake what jumping out number with a surprise attack while in human form.

We know the sword broke again Sanji's body that's not more durable or stronger than any of Zoro's swords.

Drake what jumping out number with a surprise attack while in human form.
Yes still that same drake clashed with Queen's sword, look at the panel... His sword might not be the best but A commander wouldn't have a random sword you know... For the moment king's sword is also not known

Status
Not open for further replies.