Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's okay when I do it, but when other people do it, they are toxic and wrong"
Nothing to say for your defence i guess, just read the freaking 10 last mesages you sent, you are toxic as fuck and it's not even a joke. You have a freaking problem if you don't understand that. I've seen you trashing Sanji fans a lot more before aswell but I got more to do than to scroll over your past messages more than 5 seconds :seriously:
Btw I also call toxic sanji fans "sanji tards" if that's what bothering you. :kata:

Nothing to say for your defence i guess, just read the freaking 10 last mesages you sent, you are toxic as fuck and it's not even a joke. You have a freaking problem if you don't understand that. I've seen you trashing Sanji fans a lot more before aswell but I got more to do than to scroll over your past messages more than 5 seconds :seriously:
Btw I also call toxic sanji fans "sanji tards" if that's what bothering you. :kata:
boy, for someone that "calls toxic sanji fans", i sure never see you in stealthblack daily bashing threads :hihihi:

boy, for someone that "calls toxic sanji fans", i sure never see you in stealthblack daily bashing threads :hihihi:
The main issue is that the Zoro fan base is a loooot bigger than Sanji's and obviously they'll have a loooot more toxic fans.
I don't read every messages so i don't know if Stealthblack has been especially toxic but I rarely call people out anyway. The past week was just a disaster and you can't deny it, so I felt the urge to say something about it, the spoiler thread was unbearable to read/talk in. :lusalty:
Though, when Zoro had to go down the rooftop and ZKK was looking bad I saw a loooot of toxic messages from Sanji fans against Zoro fans so at that time I tried to say some few words to calm some people down aswell :kata:

The main issue is that the Zoro fan base is a loooot bigger than Sanji's and obviously they'll have a loooot more toxic fans.
I don't read every messages so i don't know if Stealthblack has been especially toxic but I rarely call people out anyway. The past week was just a disaster and you can't deny it, so I felt the urge to say something about it, the spoiler thread was unbearable to read/talk in. :lusalty:
Though, when Zoro had to go down the rooftop and ZKK was looking bad I saw a loooot of toxic messages from Sanji fans against Zoro fans so at that time I tried to say some few words to calm some people down aswell :kata:
well both fanbase have it in them, i sometimes also clowns on sanji but i also give credits when credits is due.
:kayneshrug:

Momo finally use his brain, thank God
Sanji vs Queen, this is a good set up chapter, I really really really hope that Oda didn't end the fight here so he can continue on to Orochi and Luffy asap
Queen is basically flexing while getting his ass kicked, so I hope he still get backed up
It's been a while since I saw Sanji's chain attacks, so this is a good one
Still both of them has yet to use their full potential
Queen has yet use any plague theme attacks and Sanji has yet to heat up his whole body, that's the kind of thing that I expected from this fight
Also it was good to know that Sanji didn't break his code, although he did break the raid suit for nothing, goodbye woman's bath

I don't think we should even treat them similarly. Queen isn't Jabra. He's far more durable and this is like the 15th time we've seen him take a "massive" hit only to get up after lol.

Not saying Ifrit Janbe's combo wasn't truly effective (I expect Queen to look like damaged Kuma), but we can't even say it beat Queen yet, considering this so the same guy who tanked 2 BM hits without so much as a scratch on him afterwards.

It's a very weird fight. He hasnt used Brachiobomber again, nor his poison weapons (he has 2 types). Where's Reiju's germa power?

Just weird things to think about.
It's only if Queen is out of it and I hope he is, cause he's one boring ass YC2

queen coo is one of the worst I ve seeing in a YC.
There are 2 occasion that make it clear:
first when Luffy&Zoro reach the second floor, Queen coudnt track Luffy presence and a few sec later even Zoro presence behind the dor that he cut.
The second occasion is when Momusuke is attached to the cross, Queen coudnt detect the Ninja lady (king did) and coudnt react to Sanji invisibility, which King did.

So this guy, is a failure. His reflex and reaction to block are 0, his coo look extremely poor that perfect for Sanji a fighter that use movment and speed to land hits.
King could not detect invisible Sanji, so Sanji's CoO > King? As Sanji easily noticed Queen.

Don't forget,sanji sneak attack queen+queen speed better than power up sanji
Post automatically merged:

Sanji sneak attack.if you say no then you cope

Sanji can't dodge slow ass queen

Eos sanji won't even scratch base king

Status
Not open for further replies.