Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BM to queen:2 attack and queen k.o
BM to king:be my crew.
No wonder sanji could win against queen(thank to sneak attack) because nerf big mom only need 2 attack meanwhile full power big mom can't even injured zoro.no haki thriller bark zoro midd diff queen(kuma>>>>>queen)

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
I swear the only thing I could think of reading this chapter was "Sanji CoC when??!!?"
Spending time in the waiting room again isn't good for my meme gene :josad:

Sorry bro @Doggo, I couldn't think of a third "Sanji CoC When??!!" spammer to team up with @MonsterZoro and @YASER, I hope you don't mind being in a dumb meme :neesama:

Also @Zoro D Goat I finally included you in a meme like you requested, but you're pandaman!! Can you find yourself? :myman:

What's a bigger plot twist: Fuckthis1 and Fuckithis 2 are alive? Or that Reborn is 106.101 :crazwhat:

:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:

LMAO this is why never trust these sanji hater spoiler provider, they twist anything just to discredit Sanji. :milaugh:

Spoilers, Sanji to queen " Theres no way you didnt get hurt, with that kick that send you flying earlier , youre Weakening you been fighting for a while now"

Actual Summary, Theres no way you didnt got hurt, with that kick that send you flying earlier, Weve been going all out for a while, its no surprise were getting weaker.

:gokulaugh:

I swear the only thing I could think of reading this chapter was "Sanji CoC when??!!?"
Spending time in the waiting room again isn't good for my meme gene :josad:

Sorry bro @Doggo, I couldn't think of a third "Sanji CoC When??!!" spammer to team up with @MonsterZoro and @YASER, I hope you don't mind being in a dumb meme :neesama:

Also @Zoro D Goat I finally included you in a meme like you requested, but you're pandaman!! Can you find yourself? :myman:

What's a bigger plot twist: Fuckthis1 and Fuckithis 2 are alive? Or that Reborn is 106.101 :crazwhat:
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.