Powers & Abilities Asura and Hell’s Memories are attacks, not forms

Or rather, a more accurate description would be that they’re forms that they can only use for one attack. Sanji used Hells Memories once against Queen and immediately dropped out of the form. Zoro used one attack against the Pacifista and dropped out of Asura, despite the Pacifista still standing. Zoro also could only use Asura for one attack against Kaido

I think Asura has the potential to be an actual form because of the way Oda handles it

“Nine Sword Style: X” and every time he uses Asura there’s always a reason he might not be able to use more attacks

Against Kaku all he needed was 1

Against the Pacifista he was nerfed

Against Kaido he had 20-30 broken bones as estimated by Law

Maybe that will be another PU Zoro gets this arc

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Hell's Memories yes, not even a question.

Asura is problematic. On the one hand, we saw it like Zoro standing for a few seconds and then striking Kaku down, on the other hand, we saw Zoro tanking Kaido's attempt to attack him ( when he says blades drawn ) to later cut him.

What would help is if we saw Zoro for some more time in it.

I think it's attack atm.

Hell's Memories yes, not even a question.

Asura is problematic. On the one hand, we saw it like Zoro standing for a few seconds and then striking Kaku down, on the other hand, we saw Zoro tanking Kaido's attempt to attack him ( when he says blades drawn ) to later cut him.

What would help is if we saw Zoro for some more time in it.

I think it's attack atm.
Nah he now has adCoC he will blast Asura for several minutes soon Leth

What this has to do with Asura? lol
Asura is CoC, Zoro now controls CoC at will, If not this arc then maybe next one, He will use Asura for an extended period of time.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro has different Asura attacks, but he can only use one before Asura expires. Also, stop with the Lanji garbage
Yeah so what, G4 expires too, it just expires because at those time Zoro didn't know he has CoC and Asura is 90% expected to be CoC

I think Asura has the potential to be an actual form because of the way Oda handles it

“Nine Sword Style: X” and every time he uses Asura there’s always a reason he might not be able to use more attacks

Against Kaku all he needed was 1

Against the Pacifista he was nerfed

Against Kaido he had 20-30 broken bones as estimated by Law

Maybe that will be another PU Zoro gets this arc
Facts. Now that he’s aware of his CoC I can see it becoming an actual form that he uses for an extended but limited period like G4 or old G3

I don't see how you can say Asura's absolutely just an attack. Against Kaku he only needed that one attack to take him out, and as for Kaido and the Pacifista he was heavily injured and couldn't keep going after going all out with that one attack. Oda purposefully made sure to set up all situations when Asura was used to have Zoro be able to only use it once for one reason or another.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Nope Asura is not an attack, it's a mode.

In fact Asura itself does involve more potential attacks and not one specifically. Also it's debatable whether or not an attack must necessarily be used but I don't think so.