[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
im off to sleep, thats where my head is at early day 1 rn

town
5. @Ekkologix - town core

town lean
8. @T-Pein™ - i cant scum read him day 1
13. @Ryu Kishi - not sure what hes doing, but hes certainly making himself a free lynch target. i dont like him directly, but i dont like how the thread moves around him even more

null
@MangoSenpai @AoFuji @Kagura @Xlaw @Juliet @ConquistadoR not enough posts to tell really, could be anything
@Midnight Delight keklord

slight scum
@Alibaba - i dont get the weird early game unexplained town read of ryu AND the harmful indie comments. need explaination on both
@Dragoban @Flower @~UwU~ , while i dont think all of these r scum, i really didn't like the early game meh buddying attempts among them followed by weak shades and un explored GTH reads. feels like a "whatever" kinda gameplay.
@RippedCal - im gna need an answer for that comment about alibaba

scum
@Ultra i do not buy that entrance at all, no ty. cant find a good reason why hint lie detect day 1 as town. if maf doesnt shoot him anytime soon we need to hang him.

D

Dragomir

Tbh, I'm not liking much of Ali. 95% of his posts are fluff. Man's a top 2 poster for no reason. @Alibaba I'ma need you to cut down on all that and start posting something else. And by something else I mean game content.

D

Dragomir

scum
@Ultra i do not buy that entrance at all, no ty. cant find a good reason why hint lie detect day 1 as town. if maf doesnt shoot him anytime soon we need to hang him.
This logic is dumb. Like Ultra would obviously be protected players based on his hint/claim, whatever you wanna call it. Why would mafia kill him? Are you killing a claimed lie detector who has a high chance of being protected as mafia, Usopp?

Emil

Certified Memelord
He pretty much did. Not explicitly but like if he's not denying it then he's claiming it if you ask me.

I've seen people claim it D1 multiple times. I've done it before.

What's more likely? Scum fake claiming lie detector D1 for no reason without being prompted to do so or a townie fake claiming it? Latter makes much more sense to me.

Of course, I plan to explore them. But my scum read in that GTH is not online right now and I can't interact with them. I tried earlier and well, he hasn't responded.
> why would a town fake claim lie detect? or claim one without being prompted either? i need more analysis drago. what benefit does he get from that
ultra generally does not like claiming, so im 99% sure hes not a lie detect. this seems like a scum breadcrumb to me
scum can hint a lie detect knowing full well they wont get shot at night, unless by an independent killer, but he could be a godfather/bulletproof or w.e just baiting some town actions on him to confirm him as town

> he will continue not responding until you really give him a reason to. why wud he ever bother with you if u r half assing ur play anyway?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why not? It's optimal for me. It's how I operate at my best. I like to be thoughtful when it comes to my vote. I never liked handing my vote out like candy.
rip your vote is your power and all that
and ur wondering why ur GTH isnt responding
eagerly waiting to see how far u go with this dance

Emil

Certified Memelord
Honestly, that post slipped my mind. But now that you brought it up, I am wondering, @Alibaba what's up with that read?
that just tells me there is no conviction from ur part to solve ryu or those around him
i dont wanna call it a lazy play already, cuz u r pretty active
but its pretty meh really

D

Dragomir

> why would a town fake claim lie detect? or claim one without being prompted either? i need more analysis drago. what benefit does he get from that
So they can get everyone to say "I am town" which would allow them to easily confirm if someone's town or not. That's a pretty obvious benefit to it. I don't understand how you don't know.

> he will continue not responding until you really give him a reason to. why wud he ever bother with you if u r half assing ur play anyway?
What? The guy's offline. I've given my reasons for why I think he's scum. He called it bs and dipped after that. In my response to that, I asked him if he was scum and he hasn't responded yet. What are you expecting me to do besides wait? Just grill him when he's not here? You're not making any sense.

D

Dragomir

that just tells me there is no conviction from ur part to solve ryu or those around him
i dont wanna call it a lazy play already, cuz u r pretty active
but its pretty meh really
So because I didn't question one read means I lack conviction? That's a huge leap, mate.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This logic is dumb. Like Ultra would obviously be protected players based on his hint/claim, whatever you wanna call it. Why would mafia kill him? Are you killing a claimed lie detector who has a high chance of being protected as mafia, Usopp?
absolutely
the first super or ninja kill is going his way
if i have a bus drive its a wrap
bus drive him with me and shoot me

ultra should NOT know what mafia has. nor should you

no reason to make the assumption that mafia cant make potato fries out of him n1 if he plays his cards like this day 1

i know ultra does not like claiming. hes not a lie detector

D

Dragomir

rip your vote is your power and all that
and ur wondering why ur GTH isnt responding
eagerly waiting to see how far u go with this dance
HE'S OFFLINE. PROBABLY ASLEEP, BRO.

You're coming up with some bullshit about how he's not responding when the guy probably just went to sleep. You're somehow trying to blame his lack of response on me when I have nothing to do with it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
So because I didn't question one read means I lack conviction? That's a huge leap, mate.
its more of
> you didnt question the players reading/shading him
> you didnt question why ryu asked flower about her read on him but not ask you the same question
> you didnt question his GTH post, even if it was a joke

so what exactly are u stemming this scum read of ryu based off?

its really not many pages cmon we need u guys playing

thoughts on drago/flower/uwu wud be nice

in regards to ultra/ryu
K, don't feel like Ryu is really that scummy. Feels like some people are too into it.

Drago said he didnt like how Ryu ignored Ultra's tag but plenty other people in this very thread did.

Not sure what to make of Ultra claiming lie detect like that when the man berated me for doing the same in Drago's Naruto game over on NF. Seems weird to me.

Flower/Drago/UwU null atm.

Emil

Certified Memelord
HE'S OFFLINE. PROBABLY ASLEEP, BRO.

You're coming up with some bullshit about how he's not responding when the guy probably just went to sleep. You're somehow trying to blame his lack of response on me when I have nothing to do with it.
you know there is a thing called leaving quotes and tags for others to read when they are online right?
sure you don't expect to play the game when EVERYONE is online
surely you wont let me go if i just log off??

what even is this argument drago? not everyone has same timezone lol. if u have a scum read on someone, pursue it. i dont understand what ur waiting for

Emil

Certified Memelord
i am not blaming his lack of response
i am blaming your lack of questions and analysis on him

you do not need him to be online to do that

Emil

Certified Memelord
that shameless buddying by fuji is fantastic

im off to sleep here, we'll continue later

i logged off so drago can't even question me now

kek logic

D

Dragomir

absolutely
the first super or ninja kill is going his way
if i have a bus drive its a wrap
bus drive him with me and shoot me

ultra should NOT know what mafia has. nor should you

no reason to make the assumption that mafia cant make potato fries out of him n1 if he plays his cards like this day 1

i know ultra does not like claiming. hes not a lie detector
Okay, I guess you're one of a kind in that aspect since I won't be busting out a super-kill on anybody N1 as scum. Doubt others would either.

Well, I have no idea what Ultra's tastes in claiming are so I'ma leave that argument to y'all.

Okay, I guess you're one of a kind in that aspect since I won't be busting out a super-kill on anybody N1 as scum. Doubt others would either.

Well, I have no idea what Ultra's tastes in claiming are so I'ma leave that argument to y'all.
You hosted the naruto game and you saw how he reacted when I claimed lie detect on Flowa.

Status
Not open for further replies.