[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I concur.

1. @Dragoban
2. @Juliet
3. @ConquistadoR
4. @Kagura
5. @Ekkologix
6. @Ultra
7. @Xlaw
8. @T-Pein™
9. @Midnight Delight
10, @Alibaba
11. @~UwU~
12. @MangoSenpai
13. @Ryu Kishi
14. @Flower
15. @AoFuji
16. @RippedCal

Each and every one of you, quote this post and post the following sentence:

"I am Town."

And don't be cheeky about it.
I am Town.

Wow..Page 19 and 20 , thing changed drastically. That was really unnecessary guys...

Drago's response to Ekko was really defensive (talking about his game play) . He usually keep engaging himself with his suspect...I felt lack of push from him
But Ryu was also attracting himself as Lynch target with his game play . He disappeared and didn't engaged with Drago .
But players who joined the sheep need to watch out..

Midnight only posting in one word or sentence , not contributing in the game.

Ekko ive seen this type of usual gameplay from him..

Flower looked chill earlier , about result on him and Kaguras claim I'll let the guy take the lead...Since they knows better how their roles work..

Ultra even if it's a lie detector..And everyone responded to u. He will have to choose only one statement i guess that's how lie detector work.
Also after what Fuji told about your meta , ball is in your court... Expecting fruitful results from you

I guess only flavour claim is not allowed in this game right ?
Okay I’ll wait and if @Flower is anything what she says about a role being connected to someone then I wouldn’t want her to be lynched. She might be the girlfriend.
Do u watch this anime ? Flavour knowledge will help you to conclude without revealing much in actual thread..

I think Chris is big fan of this series..He tagged everyone to read this series..I give it a chance on his request. Thought dropped it after 4 chapters...

Status
Not open for further replies.