[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I think Chris is big fan of this series..He tagged everyone to read this series..I give it a chance on his request. Thought dropped it after 4 chapters...
This series is great imo

Just how much help will flavor knowledge actually mean if you cant claim flavor
It regarding to the connection claim of Flower.

If someone have flavor knowledge , they might know which characters are connected etc..

For example..In my hero academia game i and AL were connected. One can confirm each other without revealing flavour..
But that's not the case here... Though

Also UwU did not hinted his ability nor targeted Flower so it's unlikely his result was altered .
Unless it's due to of responding to Ultras post...

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Fair and last warning in this game!

Someone angle-shooted (flavour hinted/softened). We decide not to issue an immediate modkill, but have this be the last warning to not play around flavour. Do not quote this post, do not talk about what has been mentioned because then I will have to immediately modkill you for it. I want this to be played clean so please pay attention to rules! Keep on playing guys and don't make me be the bad guy later on.

@Dragoban
@Juliet
@ConquistadoR
@Kagura
@Ekkologix
@Ultra
@Xlaw
@T-Pein™
@Midnight Delight
@Alibaba
@~UwU~
@MangoSenpai
@Ryu Kishi
@Flower
@AoFuji
@RippedCal
@Noctis

N

Noctis

Vote Count

Voters

Dragoban: Flower>...
Ultra: Midnight Delight> Aofuji
~UwU~: Alibaba> Flower
T-Pein™: Flower
Ekkologix: Ultra
Ryu Kishi: ~UwU~

Votes

Flower - 2
Aofuji - 1
~UwU~ - 1
Ultra - 1

Non-Voters

Juliet
ConquistadoR
Kagura
Xlaw
Midnight Delight
Alibaba
MangoSenpai
Flower
AoFuji
RippedCal

[Vote lynch Midnight Delight]
Vote Lynch Alibaba
[Vote lynch AoFuji]
[Vote lynch Flower]
[vote lynch ultra]
Vote Lynch Flower

Last edited by a moderator:
Question is, was @~UwU~ 's ability claim serious or did he just reaction test with that. Depending on the answer, I consider lynching him because I don't scan guilty and know that I'm Town.

Question is, was @~UwU~ 's ability claim serious or did he just reaction test with that. Depending on the answer, I consider lynching him because I don't scan guilty and know that I'm Town.
It was just a reaction bait, you're being unusually calm though and that's cause for concern.

Possibly 4 mafia and 1 indi (neutral or choose)
10 T Vs 3 Mafia is too weak unless Mafia is OP
10 T vs 3 mafia is more balanced than 11 T vs 4 Mafia

In the first scenario Town is allowed 3 misslynches which equals the number of mafia bit will lose on the 4th

in scenario 2 Town will lose on the 4th misslynch which equals the number of Mafia. Allowed number of misslynches for Town should be equal to numbers of Mafia.

10 T vs 3 mafia is more balanced than 11 T vs 4 Mafia

In the first scenario Town is allowed 3 misslynches which equals the number of mafia bit will lose on the 4th

in scenario 2 Town will lose on the 4th misslynch which equals the number of Mafia. Allowed number of misslynches for Town should be equal to numbers of Mafia.
10 Town + 1 SK is too much for 3 mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.