[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Well you started it off as a joke or something then went on to unvote pretty fast.

Afterwards you ask her for her reads which she gives out, she somehow has the same reads as you a few pages in and you super town read her.

It felt rushed. Your thought process on why you town read her that is.

And vice versa I guess.
The initial GTH town read was just based on gut. That town read got stronger as we mindmelded. Mindmelds are good indications of another player being town. We've mindmeld a couple more times from there and so that's where I'm at. Though I wouldn't call it a super town read but it's decently strong.

You obviously weren't supposed to take it seriously, but you said you'd be lynching her even if town so what I'm wondering is why you didn't vote her as part of the joke? You agreed to join my revenge tour but held yourself back from actually doing so. Comes off as timid.
If she was actually going to be lynched then yes I would vote, my revenge can't just be random I want them feel pain.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
ok ive caught up.

first things first, i dont like flower's play. seems too eager to establish herself as town and pushing for town core also plays in it. plus i have a strong gut read that she's scum, just like in the prev tos. :absojustice:

idk and i dont understand why ultra claimed lie detect this early. i agree with ekko on his case.

drago seemed townie based on his early posts but i dont like his reaction to ekko's questions.

actually think ekko's town this game, i have a good town lean on him atm.

i dont understand the case on ryu one bit tbh.

i am town @Ultra

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I was skeptic about the whole lie detector thing from the beginning but I wasn’t aware of Ultra’s play style so I didn’t say anything.

You know, I just ignore all votes on suspicions on me. I‘m connected to another player. Don‘t know who they are, but they should have the same passive as me.

I‘m not gonna be active much today because it‘s Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.