Spoiler One Piece Chapter 970 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly, i personally doubt there is one among them... i know many people wouldnt like that and would find it so boring / calls it bad writing blabla, but imo it's just some random fodder ninja or just some video denden mushi that provides intel to the enemy
I don't see Oda building up this whole traitor theory only for it to be some random fodder, I'm still going with one of the
Scabbards being the traitor.

honestly, i personally doubt there is one among them... i know many people wouldnt like that and would find it so boring / calls it bad writing blabla, but imo it's just some random fodder ninja or just some video denden mushi that provides intel to the enemy
Post automatically merged:

disciple?
I can't read korean for the life of me lolz but there was little ninja girl with Shinobu if I read the korean raws correctly so there's a very high possibility that she's Shinobu's disciple.

Oda gives ALL the smokes to Oden as his farewell... he's willing to put Kaido, current relevant main villain as a tool. Seems like he really wants Oden to be a fan favorite and memorable one bcs this flashback certainly was long as hell.

"11 samurai vs 1000 pirates. But the battle takes a long time because Kouzuki Oden's strength is far beyond the enemies' imagination!!!"
Good for u Chaden:milaugh:
heck, that 'momonosuke disguise' plot was funny as hell:gokulaugh:I thought it was too basic and anyone coulve guessed that but i guess bcs it was obvious so Oda might aswell did it? idk thats the length Oda went to put Chaden to look invinsible and "superior" to Kaido even if he lost.

Last edited:
H

Homelander

Look at Denjiro's face lmfao. It's exact same face as Kyoshiro. He's the exact same height as Kyoshiro. Same hairline. Same eyebrows. Both money handling experts. Both Samurai.

Imagine him next to Kyoshiro. Two 3-meter tall Samurai, with long faces with pointy chins, and expert at handling money. Is Oda going to make clones of them. :milaugh:
Thats how oda draws for every character.

Check shanks he looked lot like luffy in romance dawn.

J

Jo_Ndule

So Oden did use both of his swords to cut Kaido
But only Enma made the scar possible

And This is basically Luffy vs Kaido or Dukes vs Kaido

Kaido was attacking the castle and Oden sneak attacked and injured Kaido.

Kaido didnt order the durty trick, he was on the flloor

Then the old hag used the trick

Kaido oneshotted Oden with that free hit.

Both damaged each other with sneak attacks/cheapshots

Status
Not open for further replies.