[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

he randomly came mid day to comment on kagu and flower thing then left
he skips all of our interactions, the ryu subject, ultra subject etc..
and jumps into flower/kagu

scum 101 selective reading
Not a bad case. How would you rank him among your lynch priority?

:zorothink:, yes starting tomorrow. If they don’t provide results, then I would be fine considering them for a lynch.

Im sorry, are we supposed to ignore them all game on account of them being “easy lynches”?

Bad post from you.
I mean, that angle is like completely obvious. Everyone is a good lynch if they aren‘t productive for 2 days. Your post sounded like CWAC.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The strange part is you lumping me together with Flower and Drago when I wasn't even sussing Ryu like those two.

Then there was the exaggeration of saying everyone had been wasting the whole day.
it didnt look like that was what you considered strange
when u quoted my posts u were referring to my thought process of scum reading ryu then town reading him as strange

now u r changing the goal post after being called out for it

you did nitpick on ryu early game, in your first posts in the game actually. you are the closest one to be lumped with them because like them he is mentioned by you, but no vote or pressure came from you his way, nor did you bother ask others why they town read him or their read on him, nor bothered solving him in anyway

u just kept him in ur mouth momentarily and dropped him without explaining any thought process behind it. let me ask you now, do u town or scum read him?

yea agreed whole day isnt wasted yet, thats an over exaggeration, but is it really strange? its actually true that the whole day UNTIL THAT POINT was actually wasted by everyone, specially those suspecting ryu.

I mean, that angle is like completely obvious. Everyone is a good lynch if they aren‘t productive for 2 days. Your post sounded like CWAC.
Not really an angle, its a promise. I am pressuring them to do something or they get the noose.

Im not willing to ignore them all game.

it didnt look like that was what you considered strange
when u quoted my posts u were referring to my thought process of scum reading ryu then town reading him as strange

now u r changing the goal post after being called out for it
No I was referring the whole thing, those posts I quoted do contain the things I mentioned.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix You said Fuji was buddying and he responded back to you saying who is he buddying and you never addressed his question.

Earlier you said you had a town lean on Ryu saying you don't like him directly and you didn't like how the thread was moving around him and I'm not able to understand on what you were saying. You didn't like how Drago and Flower were talking about him and was this the reason on the town lean even though you didn't like him directly?
> buddying me and kagura. sorry went to sleep so couldnt answer if this was ur question @AoFuji

> yes, what do u not understand about that part? generally scum keep player names in their mouth for free but show no dedication about it. i am noticing ryu is just a victim of that, but i am fully aware he himself isnt doing anything towny. my assessment of him based on thread movement might be wrong and he could simply be scum, but tbh im not interested in him today, atleast not atm.

i want you to comment on the entire day juliet, i asked u how much you read and u never replied. i need ur thoughts on ryu, drago, and ultra for starter, among others.

your play is super similar to that ToS where u were coven. very very very similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.