[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think like that, mate. Rej probably made that post earlier in response to them claiming linked. Don't pressure him into having to make another choice.
Eh, Mafia thrives in these types of games because they can “hint” and not be modkilled most of the time.
There are games in which the host can punish even fake claiming and thats what I am trying to determine rn.

As for Rej’s message he said “someone”, not “a few people” so he was refering to one individual and yet Kagura and Flower both hinted.

Emil

Certified Memelord
the only thing i disliked about flower and kagu talking about their passives is they never talked about whether the other player is guranteed to share same alignment or not

granted, flower did say she town locked kagu so maybe they do

but kagu never said the same, so im skeptikal

D

Dragomir

@Dragoban yo drago do u actually still think ryu is the play? like really?

assuming ryu was not in the game rn

what about the rest of the players?
She's my strongest suspect. It's honestly not much because everyone else barely has anything to go off of.

Probably Ultra because of what you and Fuji pointed out on his dislike for claiming. But I'ma need the guy to respond before I can make a proper conclusion. And also, Alibaba since he's a top 2 poster but is 95% fluff. Inflated activity.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Eh, Mafia thrives in these types of games because they can “hint” and not be modkilled most of the time.
There are games in which the host can punish even fake claiming and thats what I am trying to determine rn.

As for Rej’s message he said “someone”, not “a few people” so he was refering to one individual and yet Kagura and Flower both hinted.
just drop it imo
:tchpepe:, what the hell is this response lmao.
you seem like you expect me to say something
what do u want me to say?

Emil

Certified Memelord
She's my strongest suspect. It's honestly not much because everyone else barely has anything to go off of.

Probably Ultra because of what you and Fuji pointed out on his dislike for claiming. But I'ma need the guy to respond before I can make a proper conclusion. And also, Alibaba since he's a top 2 poster but is 95% fluff. Inflated activity.
what, ryu is a she?

more than half the day is gone, i doubt these guys will respond

some of these players basically posted min count and left

D

Dragomir

Let's drop it, Fuji. We can still scum read Flower and Kagu going forward. Their linked claim won't change that, especially considering that it can't be confirmed through a character claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.