[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko was first on board on the sus of Ryu, then he started complaining that we had wasted the entire day shading him without showing any conviction. Even though only 12 hours of a 48 hour phase had passed.

It's pretty strange overall.
funny because you legit quoted my entire thought process then u say its strange
> i sus'ed ryu up to page 10
> started to notice he is just some sad excuse of a shade afterward given players only have him on their mouths but no conviction behind it
> so town read him based on the thread movement around him, not his own gameplay

whats strange about that exactly?
you actually quoted the entire thought process, its all laid out there

D

Dragomir

You know full well some claims are way more flavor heavy than others, claiming vig is much harder to link to a character than claiming masons in this case. It feels a bit angleshooty tbh.

I really feel it’s pushing it.
Yes, but you can't just abolish certain claims because it hints flavor harder than others. Role claims are allowed. Mason/Linked are role claims, not characters ones. They should be fine.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I noticed this too on what Ekko said. Drago and Flower were the only players I remember who were talking about Ryu and I don't remember anyone else saying they scum read Ryu.
i believe uwu did as well, albeit slightly. and none of them bothered exploring it
and some others town read him but none of the ones scum reading ryu commented on others town reading him

is this the only thing that brings ur attention juliet?
your gameplay is sooo similar to that ToS when u were coven
just appear to throw shade and leave

Yes, but you can't just abolish certain claims because it hints flavor harder than others. Role claims are allowed. Mason/Linked are role claims, not characters ones. They should be fine.
  • Only Mechanical Claiming - This game doesn't allow flavour claiming nor are you allowed to hint towards it. Only claim in strictly mafia terms e.g.: "I roleblocked player X."
This I understood as you can claim your actions in mafia terms, ie claiming that you are masons or that you are linked to another character is not a “mafia term” at all.

Am I wrong @Rej @Noctis

Emil

Certified Memelord
this games super foken weird
half players are inactives or throwing shades then leaving
the active players have 0 convictions
and the rest r posting one liners

why r u guys being like this lmao

D

Dragomir

not if the reads were not right cuz then the mildmend could easily be done by a scum and yall double up on a townie
The reads being incorrect doesn't change the fact that we still mindmelded. And yeah, sure, it could be done by scum too but that doesn't change the fact that mindmelds are still a good way to town read someone. If that player was scum then it just means it was a false positive.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix you complain about lack of activity and ask me to participate, I do so. Then you proceed to ignore my posts.

Whats up?
nothing impressed me in ur posts, anything u want me to pay attention on?
i dont recall calling u specifically for activity either
im fully aware most of the game is inactive

Imo saying you are linked to someone is a high level of hinting. I am surprised they did not get mod killed which makes me question their claim now.

nothing impressed me in ur posts, anything u want me to pay attention on?
i dont recall calling u specifically for activity either
im fully aware most of the game is inactive
Bro, you tagged me and Kagu and asked us to give thoughts on certain players, which I did.

Then you accused me of buddying and left.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This I understood as you can claim your actions in mafia terms, ie claiming that you are masons or that you are linked to another character is not a “mafia term” at all.

Am I wrong @Rej @Noctis
i think its fine, they never claimed the character nor the ability name

its just mafia terms

my "passive" is related to "another player"

they never claimed the specific like being lovers or w.e

why r u trying hard to get them modkilled

i think its fine, they never claimed the character nor the ability name

its just mafia terms

my "passive" is related to "another player"

they never claimed the specific like being lovers or w.e

why r u trying hard to get them modkilled
Im trying to determine if its modkillable, because if it is then them not being modkilled rn could mean they are lying.

D

Dragomir

Imo saying you are linked to someone is a high level of hinting. I am surprised they did not get mod killed which makes me question their claim now.
Don't think like that, mate. Rej probably made that post earlier in response to them claiming linked. Don't pressure him into having to make another choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.