[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
its because we encourage fluffing/joking about being scum and all those kind of plays, they will continue to exist in these games
if these ppl dont get policy lynched its not gna change

Emil

Certified Memelord
not policy lynch because of the player per se
but policy lynch because of the gameplay

a good 80% of those joking about being scum in the past games did actually flip scum

not policy lynch because of the player per se
but policy lynch because of the gameplay

a good 80% of those joking about being scum in the past games did actually flip scum
Only Mango was joking about that from what I've seen, and If we follow your logic then Flower did that too amongst others.

juliet u have like 12 posts and 7+ of them are replies to me or talking about me. the rest being activity excuses
so yes, you are hardcore selectively reading. you nitpick my posts without reading the full context, and u never answer what i ask u in them
I asked you to engage with me since I didn't like how you were talking about me instead of not wanting to engage with me.

What you said here I corrected you on that.

exactly what u r doing rn

read 20% of what i post

and 2% of what everyone else posts

then just try to throw a weak shade using what u just read, or pretended to read
That's what I am doing and that's how I play since there will always be posts I will miss and I will need people to answer them again for me and there's nothing scummy about that. You should have asked me the questions for me again since I most likely missed them.

Emil

Certified Memelord
That's what I am doing and that's how I play since there will always be posts I will miss and I will need people to answer them again for me and there's nothing scummy about that. You should have asked me the questions for me again since I most likely missed them.
no that play style is super scummy
if you ignore what someone asks you 3 times then come and tell them they avoided to interact with you its hella scummy

its already past the deadline where u can play dumb about it
you literally quoted my posts with the questions on them, yet u answered something else

no that play style is super scummy
if you ignore what someone asks you 3 times then come and tell them they avoided to interact with you its hella scummy

its already past the deadline where u can play dumb about it
you literally quoted my posts with the questions on them, yet u answered something else
Thoughts On Ripped/UwU and Xlaw.

Vote Lynch Juliet

Status
Not open for further replies.