[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AoFuji who are ur scum reads? I dont see why u hunt an inactive in Cal when u like Ekkos post where he scumreads Drago.
Cal to be honest, Alibaba too.

I am not hunting only inactives, I have been going after Alibaba and Flower somewhat.

Disregarding the existence of inactives is super fucking dumb in my opinion. Im not going to let them coast, thats it.

I liked Ekko's posts because I agree with some of what he said, doesn't mean I actually want Drago gone at the moment.
Yeah, I can agree with that.

What was all that stuff you said about reaction testing her?

What Town Flower would do or not do to you, I have no idea. This is turning out like the stuff about what Ultra claiming or not.
I dont wanna go into too much detail, but I wanted to figure out if she good or not.

Im gonna put the Flower stuff under a lid for now to be honest. Feels like we need to check the low post count people because I feel like most active players at the moment are town.

i was actually the weakest scum role of the 4
if i was sacramouche mafia wuda won since the 3 vote power wuda been gg late game
Oh fuck, i mistook you for whoever had scaramouche
and?
wasnt that obvious already? cuda sworn others said this before as well
The point is she's been doing stuff.

Mango is reminding me a lot of his Jojo self where he was Rohan and trolled till he got lynched.

He could perhaps be an indie.

Once again, Mafia Mango doesnt really play this carelessly. I never saw him do that as scum.

D

Dragomir

it looks like ur sad excuse of a punching bag is not entertaining ur posts so u just meh and move on to fuji, who has others on him already prior to your vote

there is definitely more than enough to analyze. not only his replies but the replies of people around him and about him. do we agree that u r playing pretty meh about this ryu push in general. you are not interested in lynching him at all.
Ryu himself has barely anything to analyze, you cannot deny that.

Yes, I can agree that my push on Ryu was meh. There isn't much to go off of. Prior to you participating today, the thread was barren, and there wasn't much to do. So I wanted to push Ryu so we can get something going on. Now that there is something going on, I found a better lynch target. How does that not make sense to you?

it will soon become necessary when the wagons become between u and him if u continue going down this path
Sure.

Because he doesn't want to let his teammates down, and the way he's acting rn is a sure way to get him lynched.

Idk if you remember the Garou game, my guy had a meltdown after he fucked his team over.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Cal to be honest, Alibaba too.

I am not hunting only inactives, I have been going after Alibaba and Flower somewhat.

Disregarding the existence of inactives is super fucking dumb in my opinion. Im not going to let them coast, thats it.

I liked Ekko's posts because I agree with some of what he said, doesn't mean I actually want Drago gone at the moment.
Which parts of Ekkos posts do you agree with?

Yes, I can agree that my push on Ryu was meh. There isn't much to go off of. Prior to you participating today, the thread was barren, and there wasn't much to do. So I wanted to push Ryu so we can get something going on. Now that there is something going on, I found a better lynch target. How does that not make sense to you?

Sure.
Please tell me you arent still set on lynching me smfh.

Emil

Certified Memelord

Sure.
you don't play the game to analyze one player drago
if u scum read someone, there r myriads of ways to gain more info about their alignment. analyzing their posts is one of them, checking how he matches up with ur other scum/town reads is another.

if your scum read of ryu was genuine, i expect you to explore the multiple ways you can to find out his alignment, not to keep stuck on this loop of mentioning him in ur mouth and just hope he replies to you eventually

look at where u r right now. 30 hours or so have passed from this day. have you gotten any closer to finding ryu's alignment? thats exactly what im talking about here

ur blaming ur lack of conviction on ryu's lack of replies and thats not how it works rly

when i was catching up i was eagerly looking for a ryu vote to come from you, flower or uwu but i did not see a single one until like what, page 20? im basically mind fuked at what even is the purpose of that scum GTH read if you wont work on it

D

Dragomir

Lol no, he was trolling but still providing reads and attempting to play the game.

Here, not so much.
Reads? What reads did he provide? The only thing I remember of note he did was voting someone after getting told that person was suspicious. And that lead me to push a lynch on him.

Emil

Certified Memelord
this entire ryu talk has been a waste of time because of yall lack of conviction behind it

we wuda been in a far better place rn if 3 of u voted ryu early game forcing him to talk and now we move on

i know its day 1. i am fully aware its not a solid scum read on him. but i am also fully aware u wont get anywhere with this tickling attemp at players

if you want someone to talk you either do it the correct way, or dont do it at all

D

Dragomir

you don't play the game to analyze one player drago
if u scum read someone, there r myriads of ways to gain more info about their alignment. analyzing their posts is one of them, checking how he matches up with ur other scum/town reads is another.

if your scum read of ryu was genuine, i expect you to explore the multiple ways you can to find out his alignment, not to keep stuck on this loop of mentioning him in ur mouth and just hope he replies to you eventually

look at where u r right now. 30 hours or so have passed from this day. have you gotten any closer to finding ryu's alignment? thats exactly what im talking about here

ur blaming ur lack of conviction on ryu's lack of replies and thats not how it works rly

when i was catching up i was eagerly looking for a ryu vote to come from you, flower or uwu but i did not see a single one until like what, page 20? im basically mind fuked at what even is the purpose of that scum GTH read if you wont work on it
Sigh, I've lost interest in arguing with you over this, Usopp.

D

Dragomir

no need case, read our interactions and just iso her. she only has like 15 posts
just ooga booga and vote

shes carbon copy of her scum play
Okay.

Why did you not grill John for refusing to vote Ultra as well? We had the same logic concerning it, but you only came after me.

Status
Not open for further replies.