[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
lynch bait implies that you think mango is a townie thats purposely playing poorly, making himself a free mislynch

yet you are voting for him anyway

i do not approve of this

lynch bait implies that you think mango is a townie thats purposely playing poorly, making himself a free mislynch

yet you are voting for him anyway

i do not approve of this
Yet again learn to read

in like his first post he downplayed his own scum ability, that's the main reason I'm voting him.

His string of drunk posts came like a day later.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I didn't say right away. I said it I did it after he replied. It wasn't right away since I went to sleep first then voted him but I still did it after he replied. I mulled over his reply first before making my choice since it confused me.

Fuji claimed and as I thought about it some more, while yes, him getting flustered under Flower's pressure was scummy, it's something that town Fuji always does. He always gets flustered when pressured. While as scum, he never does. When I take that into consideration, it makes sense why I unvoted him.

You're acting like I can't change my mind. What if I start thinking that the player is town like I did for Fuji? Can I not change my vote?
you are the one saying once u vote someone u hardly back out

im telling u the natural play is to vote ur sus and pressure properly

and look how did it end up for u. u r basically playing our way now

D

Dragomir

can you point me to some of those decent posts that he made? i find his play overall super lack luster and uninvolved
I really doubt you two are teammates and would have an interaction like this, this early.

So I'm town leaning both of you for now.
It was just a reaction bait, you're being unusually calm though and that's cause for concern.
Since when has Ultra been super against claiming? I've seen him claim. Some players suggested he was and it's a bit of a confusing mess for me.

I'd rather wait and see what he says when he comes back.
A lot of Fuji's posts are theoreticals on how he and other people would handle current events and future phases if they were scum. And how they would build cases.

Nice collection of analysis but I feel like it isn't actually analyzing what's going on but just purely hypothetical.

It feels weak aimless. At the same time I can't really see him have buddies here cause he's sniping left and right too.

Maybe he's Indie.

my biggest scumread right now is Mango. The downplay of his own scum ability as one of his first posts pinged me super hard.
When is scum ever completely outed on day 1, they'd have to play terribly.

Players like Mango existing who's literally doing 100% drunk fluff posting is helping them just by existing cause he's such lynch bait.

Assuming he isn't just drunk Scum not giving a fuck and leaning heavily on his crazy post rep to just slide by.

What I like a lot out of him is that he's trying to game solve. Usually, John just coasts without giving much effort. I wouldn't call his play here coasting. He's giving it effort despite not being a high-poster.

D

Dragomir

you are the one saying once u vote someone u hardly back out

im telling u the natural play is to vote ur sus and pressure properly

and look how did it end up for u. u r basically playing our way now
This is a once in a blue moon type of day phase where I've voted more than twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.