[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think ekkologix is trying to protect Juliet with the cfd
yea i don't think she should be lynched at this point.
u have to remember i was also the one to start the wagon on her.

rn i feel like she claimed something that we can catch her in a lie on
i think its unecessary to lynch her tbh

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Question is

Is it really good idea to be saying abilities left and right on DP1?

Can't say I've seen much of it in DP1 except in ToS games

Emil

Certified Memelord
Whats the case on uwu? i have him on slight town lean atm
its a combination of things

reason 1 - really no game solving whatsoever, nor care for town wellbeing. hes pulling a scum coaster wayne here
reason 2 - picked on alibaba's fluff posting but completely ignored midnight's despite midnight being worst in this regard
reason 3 - throwing shades on players with no backbone behind it. the most obvious one is his attempt to call my posts strange in a half assed iso but then backing off immediately after being called out for it
reason 4 - you can tell he is trying to keep players in PoE, but not stick his neck too deep in any of them. its a typical scum play

Emil

Certified Memelord
we have a little over 4 hours

summary for those who wont bother reading:

> juliet has 5 votes now and she claimed a protective role. she can target a player and roleblock anyone visiting her target. this does not sound easy to confirm on paper but it kinda is tbh. we will tell by her target choice and she will be definitely caught if she tried to lie about it. we can force her to claim who her target is right as the day starts tomorow and catch her in a lie if she was not truthful or if the target was bad/unexplained

> her counter wagon, fuji claimed a masoner/neighborizer role when he had 2 votes. he can target someone during the day and talk to them at night. this generally does not confirm his alignment, specially in WG since its common for hosts here to give scum a messager kind of abilities

> aside from fuji we also have me, drago, tpein, conq voting on juliet. i am town and i do think tpein is town as well. im not sure on conq, but he seems to be clearing things up rather than hiding and letting the thread drown in madness. it does look good on him. drago on the other hand displayed the most inconsistency so far in the game by scum reading ryu but voting him after 6 hours of his reply, only to move to fuji after 5 minutes, then move to juliet today without defending any of them. read this post for more on drago 909

> flower and kagura claimed to have a passive related to each others. they both share some sort of vote restriction as well. its all unelaborated but what we have from them is they are pretty confident that the other one is town. i wish their gameplay was more proactive, but this is all we get from them for now sadly. for the sake of day 1, they shud not be our lynch today.

> mango claimed to have a town result on cal. he did hint sending an action prior to that but then played like an absolute drunkard when giving out his result. tbh im not buying this at all. first why wud he target cal, and second why wud a town day cop come out in day 1?

> ultra never posted after his early day 1 lie detect hint. not sure if post silenced or inactive or purposely hiding. it will be an absolute int move if we lynch him and he flips a lie detect here, but given how none wanted to push him, im more inclined to think hes a liar tbh. i have no way to confirm now but i hope he gets resolved tonight, i don't think a cop on him will do the trick since it seems he is purposely playing scummy to get himself cop cleared, aka godfather kind of play

> the rest of the players are either inactive, fluffing, or dropping 1 liners. quiet honestly i have not enjoyed this day 1 at all so i hope town can pick up the slack moving forward or im gna actually stop wasting my time and we can just hand scum the win already
its a combination of things

reason 1 - really no game solving whatsoever, nor care for town wellbeing. hes pulling a scum coaster wayne here
reason 2 - picked on alibaba's fluff posting but completely ignored midnight's despite midnight being worst in this regard
reason 3 - throwing shades on players with no backbone behind it. the most obvious one is his attempt to call my posts strange in a half assed iso but then backing off immediately after being called out for it
reason 4 - you can tell he is trying to keep players in PoE, but not stick his neck too deep in any of them. its a typical scum play
town please read these posts and lets get a uwu wagon going ^^
we really don't need to lynch juliet anymore
im aware her play has been super scummy, but atleast she claimed something that we can easily catch her in a lie with
please let me know if u need me to elaborate this more
cmon guys we dont have time to waste

1. @Dragoban
2. @Juliet
3. @ConquistadoR
4. @Kagura
5. @Ekkologix
6. @Ultra
7. @Xlaw
8. @T-Pein™
9. @Midnight Delight
10, @Alibaba
11. @~UwU~
12. @MangoSenpai
13. @Ryu Kishi
14. @Flower
15. @AoFuji
16. @RippedCal

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Vote Count

Voters

Dragoban: Flower > - > Ryu Kishi > AoFuji > - > Juliet
Ultra: Midnight Delight > Aofuji
~UwU~: Alibaba > Flower > - > MangoSenpai
T-Pein™: Flower > Juliet
Ekkologix: Ultra > Juliet > ~UwU~
Ryu Kishi: ~UwU~
AoFuji: Flower > - > Juliet > RippedCal
MangoSenpai: Alibaba > -
ConquistadoR: AoFuji > Juliet
Juliet: ConquistadoR

Votes

Juliet - 3
~UwU~ - 2
Aofuji - 1
MangoSenpai - 1
RippedCal - 1
ConquistadoR - 1

Non-Voters

Kagura
Xlaw
Midnight Delight
Alibaba
Flower
RippedCa

Players:
1. @Dragoban
2. @Juliet
3. @ConquistadoR
4. @Kagura
5. @Ekkologix
6. @Ultra
7. @Xlaw
8. @T-Pein™
9. @Midnight Delight
10, @Alibaba
11. @~UwU~
12. @MangoSenpai
13. @Ryu Kishi
14. @Flower
15. @AoFuji
16. @RippedCal

D

Dragomir

give me one reason to keep u in the game
because only activity was vouching for u, and now u said u dont care so why shud i keep u here
When I said I don't care, I was referring to the stuff about votes. I don't care about it anymore. I will vote how I like and I'm not going to spend hours again defending myself on it.

D

Dragomir

its not about cfd'ing away from juliet
its about why is juliet even voted rn

do you not think her claim can be confirmed/cross checked at night?
Hmm, I wasn't thinking about that. My first thought was that she's claiming a protect role which is an easy claim for scum to make, but thinking about it now, you're right that it can be confirmed.

Emil

Certified Memelord
When I said I don't care, I was referring to the stuff about votes. I don't care about it anymore. I will vote how I like and I'm not going to spend hours again defending myself on it.
you never cared about it to begin with drago
i still have no logical explanation for the delay of your ryu vote

i know townies make random decisions, random posts, random illogical stuff every now and then, but u have been like this the entire game

how much of a benefit of the doubt do u expect players to give u just cuz ur active

D

Dragomir

also why mango and not john exactly
granted both r playing super poorly

jw definitely gives more info

there is a clear invisible resistance against him
I've been town leaning John. I don't think he's done much that's particularly scummy. Mango looks worse than him.

What resistance? Besides the one I'm giving right now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Hmm, I wasn't thinking about that. My first thought was that she's claiming a protect role which is an easy claim for scum to make, but thinking about it now, you're right that it can be confirmed.
even as a protect role. her target choice will determine her alignment

plus she can be tracked/watched and easily be caught in a lie

point is, she claimed something. we can wait for it to self resolve

shes not getting anywhere yet. only getting away day 1.

lets go JW

Emil

Certified Memelord
I've been town leaning John. I don't think he's done much that's particularly scummy. Mango looks worse than him.

What resistance? Besides the one I'm giving right now.
invisible resistance
wagon on him refuses to grow for some reason

what has he done thats particularly towny? nothing

drago i've tagged the entire player base twice and dropped a summary and a small case on him, please tell me u atleast read those

ur one of the few active players i can talk to. i hope we can be on same page

Status
Not open for further replies.