[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is scum ever completely outed on day 1, they'd have to play terribly.

Players like Mango existing who's literally doing 100% drunk fluff posting is helping them just by existing cause he's such lynch bait.

Assuming he isn't just drunk Scum not giving a fuck and leaning heavily on his crazy post rep to just slide by.
That is actually what he did in the Bleach game on NF. He even said he will just crazy post in our scum chat xD.

Emil

Certified Memelord
When is scum ever completely outed on day 1, they'd have to play terribly.

Players like Mango existing who's literally doing 100% drunk fluff posting is helping them just by existing cause he's such lynch bait.

Assuming he isn't just drunk Scum not giving a fuck and leaning heavily on his crazy post rep to just slide by.
its not uncommon for him to troll games like that regardless of alignment
he hasnt been taking recent games seriously at all
and shud be auto lynched for it everytime tbh
if behavior like this isnt punished it will only continue to grow

Emil

Certified Memelord
it looks to me with the way thread is moving right now that maf is content with a town protective role being lynched

Emil

Certified Memelord
we have a little over 4 hours

summary for those who wont bother reading:

> juliet has 5 votes now and she claimed a protective role. she can target a player and roleblock anyone visiting her target. this does not sound easy to confirm on paper but it kinda is tbh. we will tell by her target choice and she will be definitely caught if she tried to lie about it. we can force her to claim who her target is right as the day starts tomorow and catch her in a lie if she was not truthful or if the target was bad/unexplained

> her counter wagon, fuji claimed a masoner/neighborizer role when he had 2 votes. he can target someone during the day and talk to them at night. this generally does not confirm his alignment, specially in WG since its common for hosts here to give scum a messager kind of abilities

> aside from fuji we also have me, drago, tpein, conq voting on juliet. i am town and i do think tpein is town as well. im not sure on conq, but he seems to be clearing things up rather than hiding and letting the thread drown in madness. it does look good on him. drago on the other hand displayed the most inconsistency so far in the game by scum reading ryu but voting him after 6 hours of his reply, only to move to fuji after 5 minutes, then move to juliet today without defending any of them. read this post for more on drago 909

> flower and kagura claimed to have a passive related to each others. they both share some sort of vote restriction as well. its all unelaborated but what we have from them is they are pretty confident that the other one is town. i wish their gameplay was more proactive, but this is all we get from them for now sadly. for the sake of day 1, they shud not be our lynch today.

> mango claimed to have a town result on cal. he did hint sending an action prior to that but then played like an absolute drunkard when giving out his result. tbh im not buying this at all. first why wud he target cal, and second why wud a town day cop come out in day 1?

> ultra never posted after his early day 1 lie detect hint. not sure if post silenced or inactive or purposely hiding. it will be an absolute int move if we lynch him and he flips a lie detect here, but given how none wanted to push him, im more inclined to think hes a liar tbh. i have no way to confirm now but i hope he gets resolved tonight, i don't think a cop on him will do the trick since it seems he is purposely playing scummy to get himself cop cleared, aka godfather kind of play

> the rest of the players are either inactive, fluffing, or dropping 1 liners. quiet honestly i have not enjoyed this day 1 at all so i hope town can pick up the slack moving forward or im gna actually stop wasting my time and we can just hand scum the win already

Status
Not open for further replies.