[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
What do you think about Fuji and Drago?
im leaning scum on drago now, but im not lynching top 3 active players day 1 regardless of his alignment
i need the activity, not to kill it

i have no idea with fuji. conq said he claimed something. gna need to iso and see what

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
im leaning scum on drago now, but im not lynching top 3 active players day 1 regardless of his alignment
i need the activity, not to kill it

i have no idea with fuji. conq said he claimed something. gna need to iso and see what
Okay so we have another one. Person with ability to prove himself. Ok.

then we also have TPein who announced in the thread that he was going to do something. Now I became a bit hopeful and thought maybe he had something useful so I’m still waiting for you on that @T-Pein™ why would you announce it like that unless you got something. Hmm let’s see.

then there is Ultra and his lie detector. I’m waiting for that as well.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Okay so we have another one. Person with ability to prove himself. Ok.

then we also have TPein who announced in the thread that he was going to do something. Now I became a bit hopeful and thought maybe he had something useful so I’m still waiting for you on that @T-Pein™ why would you announce it like that unless you got something. Hmm let’s see.

then there is Ultra and his lie detector. I’m waiting for that as well.
does confirming the ability confirm the alignment tho?
im more worried about alignments
abilities can really go eitherway

you are kinda just stating the obvious kagura
do u not have more content to share?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
does confirming the ability confirm the alignment tho?
im more worried about alignments
abilities can really go eitherway

you are kinda just stating the obvious kagura
do u not have more content to share?
From the Fuji’s quotes it does look like he has something which would prove his alignment as well.

nope I don’t have anything else right now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
as someone who does not mind claiming, i feel like the day 1 claims we got today were very un warranted

felt like scum just flashing their fake claims/confirmable abilities for an easy out

i see no reasons roles like neighborizer/lie detect come out day 1

it can be overlooked if their gameplay was protowny, but when they claim and play like this its super weird

Emil

Certified Memelord
what about juliet's roleblock claim, do u guys believe that one?

and apparently mango said cal is town. from what exactly

what is happening this game :suresure:

Emil

Certified Memelord
basically we have

> ultra hinting lie detect by asking everyone to say "I am town" but not further elaborating on it. he can just come next day and say he was roleblocked or fake an easy result by dropping tmi

> fuji outright claiming masoner/neighborizer after 2 votes on him ..

> juliet claiming she can target a player and roleblock players visiting her target. sort of a protective role basically

> mango hinting some sort of day cop action giving him cal's alignment? he never elaborated on it either

guys if u r town, mafia has tmi and knows u r saying the truth, but u guys dropping half assed claims keeps us town confused asfk. if u r claiming something can u atleast be clear with it so if we belive u we can protect u or w.e

@Ultra @AoFuji @MangoSenpai @Juliet

unless hes absolutely outed, which he isnt
When is scum ever completely outed on day 1, they'd have to play terribly.

Players like Mango existing who's literally doing 100% drunk fluff posting is helping them just by existing cause he's such lynch bait.

Assuming he isn't just drunk Scum not giving a fuck and leaning heavily on his crazy post rep to just slide by.

Status
Not open for further replies.