[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I'm the main wagon most of the players I don't trust and that's basically my read.

Flower said she is connected with someone and then Kagura also said she is connected with someone. I don't see them as scum buddies fake claiming since if one of them gets lynched then the other will get lynched and that's a risky play for scum to do. Earlier I said Ultra is probably town and after hearing about him not liking to claim then this still needs to get addressed by him.

I need to fully catch up and see what I have missed so far since some of the pages I have been missing and I have only been responding to the new pages.

Since I'm the main wagon most of the players I don't trust and that's basically my read.

Flower said she is connected with someone and then Kagura also said she is connected with someone. I don't see them as scum buddies fake claiming since if one of them gets lynched then the other will get lynched and that's a risky play for scum to do. Earlier I said Ultra is probably town and after hearing about him not liking to claim then this still needs to get addressed by him.
Pretty sure you and I are tied, who would you lynch today Jules?

D

Dragomir

this doesnt need u to know his meta drago. in general its awful for a cop role to claim like this early game. even u were aware of that and u told ultra u will give him benefit of doubt regarding it, despite the reasons attached being super wacky

and now that he basically hasnt replied for atleast 10 hours, how does that make u feel? how come u voted ryu but not ultra despite ultra not replying for longer.

are u saying i was not pushing ultra before your push on fuji came?
because if so then i will immediately turn on u here

my question, which u r avoiding like 3 times now, is why not do the same for ultra?
u extended ur holy rare vote onto ryu but not ultra and thats being bothering me
and u only kept ur vote on ryu for like what? 5 minutes?
so much for a holy vote
so much for "once i vote someone i dont change easily" logic

and so u decide he is the lynch for today based on that? thats really all it took for him to surpass ultra and ryu?

without even going into detailed back and forth with him to determine his alignment?

are u even trying drago
go ahead, sell this to the others then, convince us he is scum
I am not voting Ultra because I do not scum read him. My goodness. I vote to lynch people. I wanted to lynch Ryu at the time, not Ultra and I still don't want to lynch Ultra. How is this so difficult to understand?

Also, why would I vote Ultra because he's not replying? I didn't vote Ryu until after he replied to me. I'm not the one who suspects Ultra, you are. All this Ultra stuff straight up has nothing to do with me. I'm just waiting for the guy to respond before coming to a conclusion on his alignment. Why does that bother you so much?

D

Dragomir

drago your "only vote when i want to lynch" logic is one of the dumbest voting excuses i heard in mafia
You can dislike it all you want but this is how I've always been playing. It has never ever been an issue before and it shouldn't be now. I vote people that I suspect. If I vote you, I plan to lynch you. I do not suspect Ultra. I do not plan to lynch you. Thus, I will not vote him.

That is not difficult to understand. Why you have such a big problem with it is beyond me.

I should be able to fully catch up in around an hour or 2 hours. I never knew you were getting voted.
Oki dokes.
@~UwU~ your vote on Mango's going nowhere. He's very unlikely to get lynched. Join us on Fuji. @ConquistadoR you too.
Did you guys miss the part where I said I can easily confirm myself this cycle? Stop wasting everyone's time if you're town.

Your pushes have been big doodoo this game.

Heck I can help you all by saving you from this waste of time, I can make it so we can talk during the night.

I already sent in the action.

You people really suck at reading me I swear to god, or you're doing it on purpose.

I really can't tell which one it is.

D

Dragomir

Oki dokes.

Did you guys miss the part where I said I can easily confirm myself this cycle? Stop wasting everyone's time if you're town.

Yeah, okay, and you're gonna come back next day phase and say "Damn, I tried confirming myself with my action but it didn't work. Scum must have role blocked me."

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

Why didnt you say this before tho? When you posted this:
Yo If you guys wanna Lynch me, Im not gonna fight it one bit.

Just dont try to give out reasoning for why you're doing it, because those are weak sauce.

Come out with it and just say you wanna.
Don't really get the progression, are you gonna piggy back off of a scummates ability or TMI fake claim to confirm yourself?

Yeah, okay, and you're gonna come back next day phase and say "Damn, I tried confirming myself with my action but it didn't work. Scum must have role blocked me."
Read above Mr I feel good about lynching Fuji, you really suck at reading me.

And I expected better from Flower.

D

Dragomir

Heck I can help you all by saving you from this waste of time, I can make it so we can talk during the night.

I already sent in the action.

You people really suck at reading me I swear to god, or you're doing it on purpose.

I really can't tell which one it is.
Oh, hmm.

Why didnt you say this before tho? When you posted this:

Don't really get the progression, are you gonna piggy back off of a scummates ability or TMI fake claim to confirm yourself?
I mean at this point, you should know that I forego logical steps when Im angry.

I contemplated letting you lot mislynch me ( just like you tried to do in the Genshin game mind you) but I dont game throw.

D

Dragomir

Read above Mr I feel good about lynching Fuji, you really suck at reading me.

And I expected better from Flower.
Do you always have to mock everyone that suspects you? I don't understand why. I mean, how many times have I ever even scum read you? This is what, the second, third time?

Do you always have to mock everyone that suspects you? I don't understand why. I mean, how many times have I ever even scum read you? This is what, the second, third time?
I am not mocking you, I am baffled at how badly you read me given how many games we played.

You think me doing crazy shit like voting Flower after there is some heat on me is something I would do if I was scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.