[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I will be going to bed soon and I don't know when I will be back and I'll might as well claim.

When I target a player at night, the first player to visit my target will get roleblocked.
I've seen this ability before.

The wagon on me looks sus. I iso T-Pein and I noticed he voted Flower and said he wanted to get rid of Flower asap for scummy and distracting, few posts later he said, "Who are we lynching today" which looked weird to me because earlier he said he wanted to lynch Flower and where did the read go? There was no progression and then he votes me saying he has no reasoning. That's a scummy iso he has.

I didn't like how Drago said I was trying to get on Ekko's good side when I was the one who was responding to him figuring out if I was talking to scum or town and he didn't even bother on asking me when did I start to lean town. Part of me still doubts my read on Ekko since I recently iso his posts from The Big Three Mafia game and some of his posts he said there reminded me on what he said here.

The wagon on me looks sus. I iso T-Pein and I noticed he voted Flower and said he wanted to get rid of Flower asap for scummy and distracting, few posts later he said, "Who are we lynching today" which looked weird to me because earlier he said he wanted to lynch Flower and where did the read go? There was no progression and then he votes me saying he has no reasoning. That's a scummy iso he has.

I didn't like how Drago said I was trying to get on Ekko's good side when I was the one who was responding to him figuring out if I was talking to scum or town and he didn't even bother on asking me when did I start to lean town. Part of me still doubts my read on Ekko since I recently iso his posts from The Big Three Mafia game and some of his posts he said there reminded me on what he said here.
And he also sus me for not voting flower.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Btw, are we just gonna ignore T-Pein? @Ekkologix I know how you two always are, but the man has 11 posts. Is that the town T-Pein you know of?
my irl passive stops me from solving him day 1
same for him
but we will find out if one of us is scum sooner or later
he seems town to me so far

i don't think i'll consider anyone outside of ultra juliet uwu and mango as of rn

Emil

Certified Memelord
Vote Lynch ConquistatoR

I've already said early why I didn't like Conq and I also want to add he hasn't even acknowledged any of my posts I said, he didn't really say much about me, and he has been sheeping. This is an easy play as scum to avoid doing anything controversial while gently building up heat.
juliet if u caught up can u actually talk about everything
i mean everything

i heared ur town reads of ultra and flower

what about uwu and mango?

what about drago/flower/uwu on ryu

what about my interaction with drago, or drago's with fuji

my irl passive stops me from solving him day 1
same for him
but we will find out if one of us is scum sooner or later
he seems town to me so far

i don't think i'll consider anyone outside of ultra juliet uwu and mango as of rn
Same,
I think ekko is town rn and just trying to vote his susses out.
Any of them works for me.
Juliet seems ok with me.
Ultra I have no feel about.

Status
Not open for further replies.