[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't think I will be voting today.

@Kagura you can vote today. I won't be placing any votes.
u dont have to vote flower
but can u atleast tell us where ur head is at rn

what r ur thoughts on the main wagons

ive noticed u r using this vote restriction of urs as an excuse to not talk about the lynch

u dont have to vote flower
but can u atleast tell us where ur head is at rn

what r ur thoughts on the main wagons

ive noticed u r using this vote restriction of urs as an excuse to not talk about the lynch
I would like to go for Cal. I already said that hours ago, hasn't changed so far.

Emil

Certified Memelord
now you are doing the exact same thing u accused drago of doing :suresure:
we need something going

ultra/juliet/mango/uwu has been my lynch order for most of this day

dont see anything wrong with picking one over the other

juliet is out of the question after her claim and we cant lynch ultra randomly in the event he really is a lie detect

it comes down to uwu and mango, and the other active players are vouching for uwu. even u r vouching for him

i will add tpein/midnight to the lynch candidates as well

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Why are you guys voting for Mango when he hinted to have a cop like ability but letting go Juliet who's role would be harder to confirm?

And yes, I read your post Ekko. Why don't we come up with a similar kind of arrangement for Mango as well and give him another chance?

I think we should go for Uwu. Dude's scummy.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why are you guys voting for Mango when he hinted to have a cop like ability but letting go Juliet who's role would be harder to confirm?

And yes, I read your post Ekko. Why don't we come up with a similar kind of arrangement for Mango as well and give him another chance?

I think we should go for Uwu. Dude's scummy.
i agree
be my guest
im willing to swap

Status
Not open for further replies.