Status
Not open for further replies.
Plasma is a superheated gas who's electron's pop off due to the intense heat, lightning is technically a form of plasma

So yeah, sanji actually generated plasma or technically turned the air around his leg into plasma by overheating it
logically and scientifically thats possible... but you don't realize how hot a substance must be to turn into plasma

air need over roughly starting from over 5k to tens of Thousands of degrees

it might be an aesthetic choice but dont make sense out of it or you’ll shit on akainu's magma.. someone who is directly superior to sanji in strength and ultimately in heat game as well

logically and scientifically thats possible... but you don't realize how hot a substance must be to turn into plasma

air need over roughly starting from over 5k to tens of Thousands of degrees

it might be an aesthetic choice but dont make sense out of it or you’ll shit on akainu's magma.. someone who is directly superior to sanji in strength and ultimately in heat game as well
Keep in mind, we didn't see akainu go all out yet, during the whole whitebeard fight he didn't use his awakening for instance

And his magma is obviously stronger than that of a volcano

Next time we see him he's definitely gonna have lightning around him due to the insane heat

Keep in mind, we didn't see akainu go all out yet, during the whole whitebeard fight he didn't use his awakening for instance

And his magma is obviously stronger than that of a volcano

Next time we see him he's definitely gonna have lightning around him due to the insane heat
Volcano doesn't reach those temperatures that is why I'm admonishing yall don't take it literally..

volcano is max 2k-4k degrees.. plasma goes

EEEEVVVNNN FURRTHER BBEYONNDDD

Post automatically merged:

The difference between fiction...

and reality.

Candies really want Zoro to be gay like their self insert. :kobeha:
the fact that you take banter like that to heart
:josad:

Volcano doesn't reach those temperatures that is why I'm admonishing yall don't take it literally..

volcano is max 2k-4k degrees.. plasma goes

EEEEVVVNNN FURRTHER BBEYONNDDD

There is such thing as volcanic lightning anyways

Also, this is one piece, if peteranodons are flying sling shots I wouldn't be surprised if magma can turn the air around it into plasma

Status
Not open for further replies.