[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can everyone actually comment on uwu's vote on midnight there

uwu never actually fleshed out a suspicion on midnight. his EoD suses were me and mango

mango claimed he wins ties, and my wagon was not gna grow more. uwu was already voting me

so right in the last second he swaps to midnight, then goes back to me

the part thats confusing me is why is he going back to me? whats the purpose of this mid vote then? other than to obviously save himself
If I was him, I would have done the same. Looked more like a self-preservation vote than anything.

D

Dragomir

i was never the one to say my vote is only to lynch ppl drago

my vote will swap 1000 times if need be

i vote ppl to get them to talk

and its working
That's not my point. You came at me, Flower, and John for not voting Ryu stating that we lacked conviction and all that Ryu stuff went nowhere. But what have you done here? Spent a lot of time pursuing Ultra, you sounded damn near certain he was scum, Ultra has made zero posts ever since you began suspecting him, so you can't tell me he changed your mind, but instead of sticking to your guns, you let him go...for inexplicable reasons.

Then, the second some more time, you're after Juliet. Grilling her all that time only to let her go yet again in the end cause of a claim. Then, you spend this entire EoD trying to redirect a lynch to UwU. But instead of even with that lynch redirect, you end up on Midnight. The player that you have barely talked about the whole day phase. Where is the conviction in your own reads? How do you give up so easily just cause someone claims? Hell, even in this post below you very clearly were doubting John's claim:
JW u rly think we can have

a lie detect
a partiy cop
and 2 masoners?

like how the fook do u vote me when all of these claims r in the game

plus are u a masoner or neighborizer?
But you still let the guy go because?!

Whether it was John, Midnight, T-Pein, or whoever, it seemed to me that you needed to save Mango no matter what and it didn't matter where your vote landed. You've been shading Mango in your earlier posts, name-dropping the guy in your scum reads, but when push comes to shove to lynch him, the hesitance you have is off the charts. Then you finally vote Mango even made a case that clearly shows how scummy the guy is, but after an easy peasy parity cop claim that any mafia can do due to their tmi, you hop off his wagon immediately. I've never seen anybody buy a claim so fast before.

There is no way Usopp was not trying to save his scum buddy Mango during that EoD. If that wasn't a scum buddy trying to save another scum buddy from being lynched, then I don't know what is.

D

Dragomir

I sus him, I vote him?
But you gotta at least do something to get the guy lynched afterward. I barely saw you say anything about the guy. Just felt like a random vote, but it's whatever though. I think you're town now with this night talk you gave us.

D

Dragomir

@Dragoban what are your current reads?
Town -
You, Kagura, and Fuji are my solid town reads right now.

Town lean -
Conq and JW. John's vote switch at the end makes him look a little worse in my eyes. Need his clear-up on that.

Scum lean -
Juliet and T-Pein. Juliet I'm letting go for now since we can prove her claim true or false with her action.

Scum -
Mango and Ekko I strongly read as scum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
That's not my point. You came at me, Flower, and John for not voting Ryu stating that we lacked conviction and all that Ryu stuff went nowhere. But what have you done here? Spent a lot of time pursuing Ultra, you sounded damn near certain he was scum, Ultra has made zero posts ever since you began suspecting him, so you can't tell me he changed your mind, but instead of sticking to your guns, you let him go...for inexplicable reasons.

Then, the second some more time, you're after Juliet. Grilling her all that time only to let her go yet again in the end cause of a claim. Then, you spend this entire EoD trying to redirect a lynch to UwU. But instead of even with that lynch redirect, you end up on Midnight. The player that you have barely talked about the whole day phase. Where is the conviction in your own reads? How do you give up so easily just cause someone claims? Hell, even in this post below you very clearly were doubting John's claim:

But you still let the guy go because?!

Whether it was John, Midnight, T-Pein, or whoever, it seemed to me that you needed to save Mango no matter what and it didn't matter where your vote landed. You've been shading Mango in your earlier posts, name-dropping the guy in your scum reads, but when push comes to shove to lynch him, the hesitance you have is off the charts. Then you finally vote Mango even made a case that clearly shows how scummy the guy is, but after an easy peasy parity cop claim that any mafia can do due to their tmi, you hop off his wagon immediately. I've never seen anybody buy a claim so fast before.

There is no way Usopp was not trying to save his scum buddy Mango during that EoD. If that wasn't a scum buddy trying to save another scum buddy from being lynched, then I don't know what is.
drago i dont vote people just because i want to lynch them. i scum read ultra and i still do so i wanted a wagon on him to get him talking or get his team talking. the wagon on him was impossible to start so i pursued my next wagon. my vote on ultra was being wasted. so moved to juliet and tried to wagon that one. we got a small push going, forced her to talk, then we moved on next to uwu. it was hard asfk to get him going for some reason, but mango was so easy to, so we got mango talking about now we went back to uwu, only for him to claim and so i finally pivoted to midnight, who was pretty scummy in his own regards with 0 contributions. it was a whole road trip exploring ur scummy targets 1 by 1

its so much better, faar better, 100000 times better than what u guys did with ryu. its really not the same

voting mid was a mistake in a hindsight but i never knew his alignment until his flip. i find it pretty weird u guys r claiming he was obv town when he really wasnt. if he was then u shud of defended him more instead of talk about it after the lynch. i have mislynched so many townies b4 in similar fashion. id rather make mistakes than make nothing at all

why wud i ever lynch a claim parity cop day 1 drago? the real cop shud just invest mango then no? wtf r u even talking about drago

Status
Not open for further replies.