[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
hm so either SK shot fuji as well or we simply have mafia only here

which means we r fuked if we continue playing like this

but also means it wud be easier to solve if we wake up

no double kills help alot

i kinda still want SK to be in game cuz they can shoot mafia and be a threat to them

but cant complain

D

Dragomir

why is that? no tell me why not rely on night actions?
what happened to your scum read of JW?
ur entire reason for suspecting me is me moving from JW to midnight
but what about JW moving from me to midnight?
I atleast had prior suspicion on midnight, but JW outright counter act his statement about why he voted JW
drago u simply have to be scum at this point. there is no way u play this terrible rn
Because anything can happen to night actiobs. The player may not choose to target the player or forget to turn in their action. Why should I rely on a vig kill when I can't know for sure if it actually hit you?

I never suspected JW.

D

Dragomir

no offence but its outright brain damaged idea to lynch between the top 2 actives players without any of them being fully outed

just speaking pure math

nice attempt at killing activity drago
I'm not gonna let a scum read of mine go just because they're a top poster, tf? What kinda dumb logic is that?

If you scum read me, then lynch me, Usopp. This activity excuse is stupid. Is it because that you know I'll flip town that you're not willing to push me? That must be it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Because anything can happen to night actiobs. The player may not choose to target the player or forget to turn in their action. Why should I rely on a vig kill when I can't know for sure if it actually hit you?

I never suspected JW.
there is a limit to how much tempering can happen to a night action
u refusing to actually solve my alignment is pretty bad look in itself

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm not gonna let a scum read of mine go just because they're a top poster, tf? What kinda dumb logic is that?

If you scum read me, then lynch me, Usopp. This activity excuse is stupid. Is it because that you know I'll flip town that you're not willing to push me? That must be it.
im not lynching u for reasons

> u WERE active, u arent anymore
> u are not my top suspect

generally speaking lynching activity early on the game is pretty poor

let me ask u, how r u so certain that JW is town? answer this

Emil

Certified Memelord
u scum reading me on the bases that i tried to save mango, but u are not going into details drago

1. first, i started the wagon on UWU, and it was leading with 3 votes

why from that point on, do u think i would move to midnight if the goal was to save mango? thats so risky cuz JW could of voted mango there and fuked it up. answer @Dragoban

2. if u think me and mango are teammates, then why are u not even remotely trying to solve his alignment? the guy claimed parity cop and u arent even waiting on his result. we have no other cop claim either. what exactly are u doing?

Emil

Certified Memelord
day phase 1 was straight up dead, like absolutely dead if i didnt force some activity into it

you should be grateful that i caused this much EoD movement and interactions for us to analyze

there is no way u look at the game and think: oh this has to be scum solving the game for town and creating activity for them

this town is already pretty dem lost in this scenario tbh

Emil

Certified Memelord
thats the reason why i honestly don't think any of the recent scum wins in this site have been impressive at all

its super easy to win as scum here

unless its a multiball, in which case scum just beats the other scum and town has a chance to win without doing much

its literally been a trend like that in all WG games i've played

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'd assume so considering it's a forced action I have no control over
does it mention another character name? dont say who, but does it mention it
if it does then u shud be able to kinda tell their alignment?

there has to be some sort of an indication

the way u r claiming it sound super fake

Emil

Certified Memelord
passive mason abilities will usually tell u who will u be masoned with

noctis had a similar one in the valentine game or one of his games iirc

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm not gonna let a scum read of mine go just because they're a top poster,
its very unoptimal to lynch a top 2~3 active slot without being 100% certain they r scum, or close to that certainty. because not only you risk losing a town slot, you also risk losing an active one, further setting the game away from town victory.

such lynches are often times scum driven to kill thread activity

if a player is active then it becomes easy to read their alignment as the game goes due to the sheer amount of gold mine of iso u get from their posts. its easy to read their interactions with the flipped scum players, and if they are scum they r bound to breadcrumb and slip here and there couple of hints toward their scummates

being top 3 as scum and continuously providing content without risking leaking unnecessary info that can harm ur teammates is not an easy task at all. if u suspect a top poster its often time good to have them checked in a way or another so u can have peace of mind that the top slot is not a power wolf one

u never want to randomly lynch a top slot otherwise. thats just as int as lynching a claimed parity cop

u pushing for these lynches is pretty awful drago

D

Dragomir

there is a limit to how much tempering can happen to a night action
u refusing to actually solve my alignment is pretty bad look in itself
I'm not refusing anything. Cop ia free to investigate. Vig is free to shoot to you. All I was saying is that I'm not going to depend on those things to resolve you. Stop trying to twist it into something that it's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.