[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
its very unoptimal to lynch a top 2~3 active slot without being 100% certain they r scum, or close to that certainty. because not only you risk losing a town slot, you also risk losing an active one, further setting the game away from town victory.

such lynches are often times scum driven to kill thread activity

if a player is active then it becomes easy to read their alignment as the game goes due to the sheer amount of gold mine of iso u get from their posts. its easy to read their interactions with the flipped scum players, and if they are scum they r bound to breadcrumb and slip here and there couple of hints toward their scummates

being top 3 as scum and continuously providing content without risking leaking unnecessary info that can harm ur teammates is not an easy task at all. if u suspect a top poster its often time good to have them checked in a way or another so u can have peace of mind that the top slot is not a power wolf one

u never want to randomly lynch a top slot otherwise. thats just as int as lynching a claimed parity cop

u pushing for these lynches is pretty awful drago
let me rephrase that last sentense

u pushing these lynches WITHOUT any strong case, or result, or super damning conclusion from a scum flip implicating them is pretty awful

D

Dragomir

im not lynching u for reasons

> u WERE active, u arent anymore
> u are not my top suspect

generally speaking lynching activity early on the game is pretty poor

let me ask u, how r u so certain that JW is town? answer this
I'm not certain that he is. I town read him but I never said anything about being certain. Dont strawman me, Usopp.

does it mention another character name? dont say who, but does it mention it
if it does then u shud be able to kinda tell their alignment?

there has to be some sort of an indication

the way u r claiming it sound super fake
It tells me character name and the timeframe it will happen, but no it doesn't say what their alignment is

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm not refusing anything. Cop ia free to investigate. Vig is free to shoot to you. All I was saying is that I'm not going to depend on those things to resolve you. Stop trying to twist it into something that it's not.
you dont seem like u r resolving me tho. maybe take a look at my iso for starter?

maybe try to find who could be my scummates? read my interactions around other players? if u think mango is scum then explore him too?

im pretty confused at your approach

D

Dragomir

let me rephrase that last sentense

u pushing these lynches WITHOUT any strong case, or result, or super damning conclusion from a scum flip implicating them is pretty awful
I literally made my case in the night phase. It's strong as hell if you ask me, but obviously, you're not gonna agree.

Emil

Certified Memelord
can we agree on this first

me and JW have 0% scum equity this game

if you are this confident I am scum

you should be the same level of confidence that he is town

D

Dragomir

u scum reading me on the bases that i tried to save mango, but u are not going into details drago

1. first, i started the wagon on UWU, and it was leading with 3 votes

why from that point on, do u think i would move to midnight if the goal was to save mango? thats so risky cuz JW could of voted mango there and fuked it up. answer @Dragoban

2. if u think me and mango are teammates, then why are u not even remotely trying to solve his alignment? the guy claimed parity cop and u arent even waiting on his result. we have no other cop claim either. what exactly are u doing?
Because you were too scared to continue your push after his claim. Now, you're trying to backtrack talking about making a mistake to cover yourself.

You realize that I'm basically convinced you two are scum buddies? I'm following a path that I'm confident will lead me to gold. There's nothing to solve with Mango anymore. Also, you flipping scum basically confirms him. So that also solves him.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Because you were too scared to continue your push after his claim. Now, you're trying to backtrack talking about making a mistake to cover yourself.
cover myself from what drago? from what??? answer

You realize that I'm basically convinced you two are scum buddies? I'm following a path that I'm confident will lead me to gold. There's nothing to solve with Mango anymore. Also, you flipping scum basically confirms him. So that also solves him.
good then that means JW shud be 100% town for u

so when i asked u why r u certain he is town, u need to tell me why, not dodge the question

D

Dragomir

bring it up, i will answer every single part of it
where is it?

i expect a 10 page back and forth
I'm not doing another fucking back n forth. Who tf argues with scum like a madman? What a colossal waste of time. Beaides, I already told you I'm not gonna be active.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm not doing another fucking back n forth. Who tf argues with scum like a madman? What a colossal waste of time. Beaides, I already told you I'm not gonna be active.
you are in no position to just run away actually
you either see this push through or drop it

Emil

Certified Memelord
if you are conceding then we r basically done here

u r fully aware u have nothing incriminating me so ur just dropping wacky case and dipping the moment i answer everything and ask u real questions

D

Dragomir

you dont seem like u r resolving me tho. maybe take a look at my iso for starter?

maybe try to find who could be my scummates? read my interactions around other players? if u think mango is scum then explore him too?

im pretty confused at your approach
Mango is your scummate. I've literally said that you tried to save him. Are you acting oblivious on purpose? As for your remaining scum buddy(ies), I'll figure that out soon enough.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Mango is your scummate. I've literally said that you tried to save him. Are you acting oblivious on purpose? As for your remaining scum buddy(ies), I'll figure that out soon enough.
i asked u 5 times

if i was trying to save him, then why move from JW to midnight?

JW was already at 3

answer this

Status
Not open for further replies.