[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Honestly the fight between Ekko and Drago looks like a town vs town to me.

I also want Flower to give reasons behind her reasons for voting Ekko.

I’m onboard with lynching Uwu today. If Uwu turns out town then please go ahead and do whatever you feel with me. I don’t see him as town with that kind of claim and gameplay in general.

Honestly the fight between Ekko and Drago looks like a town vs town to me.

I also want Flower to give reasons behind her reasons for voting Ekko.

I’m onboard with lynching Uwu today. If Uwu turns out town then please go ahead and do whatever you feel with me. I don’t see him as town with that kind of claim and gameplay in general.
Are you and flower not masons?

vote lynch @ConquistadoR

mango said he got guilty results on you.

My schedule has changed can't available at morning and night.. so expect this time I'm around here...

On topic.....Who claim being Mason beside Kagura ?

T Pein Claim town role crusher but his abilities don't look like it..Seems like he can attract an action towerd himself (look townish ability to me)

Juliet who can rollback his targets visitor . This ability could be of any alignment (town or mafia) . It's town alignment is depends on if we do really have other protect role or not.

About Drago and Ekko. As I said in previous DP i sus on of them is scum.
Drago has engaged with Ekko only and i yet to see his gamesolving approach.
Ekko is all over the place for me , can't decide yet but depends on who he push for a Lynch in the end.
So far he was on to UwU but suddenly got interested in my Lynch .

Out of inactive I'm ok with Conq claiming...He is way too inactive. Cal is enigma to me...

I wants to know how many players claim mason type ability. Also flowers having one passive ability why exactly she claimed..

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Actually I do agree on Kagura's assessment about JW.

That reaction test was meh in my eyes.

Thing is Ekko and UwU can't be scum buddies and Ekko looks scummier. Unless they's pulling some 5D chess stuff.

I'm looking like Prof right now. Doubting everything.

Mashiro Blue

Oh. It’s nothing like that for me then. No chats.
What you and Flower have is similar to what me and Ekko had in Plat's game in NF.

We shared the same passive, having the flavour name of each other in that passive but weren't in a chat together nor we knew who each other was.

Mashiro Blue

What you and Flower have is similar to what me and Ekko had in Plat's game in NF.

We shared the same passive, having the flavour name of each other in that passive but weren't in a chat together nor we knew who each other was.
I mean idk if you have the flavour name in the passive but that doesn't matter anyway.

Just talking about me and Ekko there in Plat's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.