Questions & Mysteries Convince me to read Kingdom

I am a fan of strategy games and enjoy quasi realistic and historical works like Vinland saga.

I hear Kingdom is like that but it’s art is so ugly. Can anyone convince me to watch or read it?
İf you are adapt to strategy and mind games and you can gasp the enemies feint than Kingdom is something for you

It's more realistic than the other mangas
The MC is simple but you start to like him

But the real thing are the great generals
In this the way they command their armies like its some part of there body is amazing

And the most amazing part is once you're in you think it's fiction but it all happend and you thin holy moly it was like 2300 years ago and THAT happen

The Chinese culture was abnormally high back then its really unreal

So it depends if you like strategy and like do emphasis with the great generals

Also once you start beware of historical spoilers it become awfully just ignore it
We all know that Luffy will become PK or Shin and Eisei going to unify China

Just how they do it that's amazing

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I am a fan of strategy games and enjoy quasi realistic and historical works like Vinland saga.

I hear Kingdom is like that but it’s art is so ugly. Can anyone convince me to watch or read it?
The art itself improves over the course of the story. After few early arcs, it picks up in quality. The quality argument mostly comes from people who saw early Shin designs and never continue the story. He always looks like a child for the most part but the rest is neat.

If you are a fan of the strategy you will be swimming in enjoyment in that case. Historical works, politics are freaking incredible in this manga too.

Cast in this manga is probably one of the best ever. So many generals, politicians that carry this story. In my top 5 favorite moments of Kingdom, I have 2 moments that are non-combat/action that should tell you how fucking good the story is.

Don't speedrun it. Manga has so many small or bigger details that are easy to miss while reading.