[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Sorry but what did you claim at D1. After UwU fake result
Claimed that my role is connected to someone.
What you and Flower have is similar to what me and Ekko had in Plat's game in NF.

We shared the same passive, having the flavour name of each other in that passive but weren't in a chat together nor we knew who each other was.
Yes precisely.

Why did you vote for Mango yesterday?
I entered in last hour... Decide to go with majority. However I first asked what was the reason and read his all posts.
He was fluffing in all posts.. i pointed that out too. But instead of voting for active player i voted for him.
However I unvote him after his claim i guess..

Did not vote for MD as per Ekko's last minute post..Due to above reason. I felt it was random

Ekko change his vote from UwU to MD after his doc claim.
Yet next DP he vote him , so @Ekkologix what change . I mean if you never trust his doc claim then why changed your vote or do u have any info on him. And if he flip town what u gonna do.
Since we have back up info from Mango about him and T Pains alignment.

Also,
Juliet = role crush targets visitor
Mango = cop
T Pain = RB target and attract ability on his target toward himself
UwU = Doc

Juliet = Visit Mango
Mango visit = T pain or UwU first
UwU = protect ??

They all could be telling the truth or one of them lying about their target or result.

Mangos can create choas with that ability as scum.
We can't tell if Juliet is talking the truth about RB'mg targets visitor.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Personally I won't believe in a parity cop results.

I mean even if true he could hit two scum so really it's not good unless there's a disparity in alignment.

Considering what we know so far I would guess the host really did went for unconventional abilities.

Kagura's reaction to UwU trick and Flowers claim felt genuine to me so I town lock her.

Conq and Cal pretty much null to me

Drago and Ekko so much going on but no fruitful results or stand from both of them

Personally I won't believe in a parity cop results.

I mean even if true he could hit two scum so really it's not good unless there's a disparity in alignment.

Considering what we know so far I would guess the host really did went for unconventional abilities.
Well if he is scum then it's pretty each to expose him.
But even as town it's pretty easy to mess with him for scum if they have redirector

Mashiro Blue

Also flower claim being connected to someone..Which makes 3 players with such claim Flower , Kagura and UwU .
I think I know what's the gimnick with UwU's passive and who's he gonna mason with.

If indeed he's telling the truth and if he's the chara who I think he is.

Mashiro Blue

I think I know what's the gimnick with UwU's passive and who's he gonna mason with.

If indeed he's telling the truth and if he's the chara who I think he is.
Actually if he's the chara who I think he is then doc plus conditional mason is believable I guess.

What do u think about

Juliet = RB her targets visitor
UwU = Doc
Mango = Alignment Cop
T Pein = RB target and attract action on them toward himself..

Pretty strong abilities all if are town. Among all if what u said is true and with Mangos result (if we trust him) UwU might b a town

T pein ability look townish to me since I had such ability in other game.

Juliet's ability is the strongest among them

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Ekko change his vote from UwU to MD after his doc claim.
Yet next DP he vote him , so @Ekkologix what change . I mean if you never trust his doc claim then why changed your vote or do u have any info on him. And if he flip town what u gonna do.
Since we have back up info from Mango about him and T Pains alignment.

Also,
Juliet = role crush targets visitor
Mango = cop
T Pain = RB target and attract ability on his target toward himself
UwU = Doc

Juliet = Visit Mango
Mango visit = T pain or UwU first
UwU = protect ??

They all could be telling the truth or one of them lying about their target or result.

Mangos can create choas with that ability as scum.
We can't tell if Juliet is talking the truth about RB'mg targets visitor.
Uwu is refusing to say whom he protected. He also mentioned something about mason in his claim.

further regarding Pein, something is odd. The part about attracting a hit sounds made up to give himself a Town ish flavour. He could be a scum role blocker too.

Mashiro Blue

What do u think about

Juliet = RB her targets visitor
UwU = Doc
Mango = Alignment Cop
T Pein = RB target and attract action on them toward himself..

Pretty strong abilities all if are town. Among all if what u said is true and with Mangos result (if we trust him) UwU might b a town

T pein ability look townish to me since I had such ability in other game.

Juliet's ability is the strongest among them
First and foremost I believe there's some kind of restricition on Town's abilities plus there are some uncommon abilities. This is the most important to keep in mind.

UwU said before that his abilities had conditional modifiers. So aside from the mason stuff maybe his doc ability is conditional too. Restricitions.

Mango alignment cop claim I take it with a grain of salt. Simply because it's unreliable and easy to fake as scum. But it is an uncommon ability.

T-Pein ability is like that of a,bodyguard. He pushes the kill onto himself and dies. For now I believe it.

Juliet's RB ability is easy to verify. I would say it goes well with the setup but it's also easily faked. Can be verified.

Uwu is refusing to say whom he protected. He also mentioned something about mason in his claim.

further regarding Pein, something is odd. The part about attracting a hit sounds made up to give himself a Town ish flavour. He could be a scum role blocker too.
Both are town or both are scum
Or Mango was redirected

To let u know Redirector > Role blocker.

So even if Juliet was on Mango , if there is a redirector in set up , they can bypass her

Mashiro Blue

First and foremost I believe there's some kind of restricition on Town's abilities plus there are some uncommon abilities. This is the most important to keep in mind.

UwU said before that his abilities had conditional modifiers. So aside from the mason stuff maybe his doc ability is conditional too. Restricitions.

Mango alignment cop claim I take it with a grain of salt. Simply because it's unreliable and easy to fake as scum. But it is an uncommon ability.

T-Pein ability is like that of a,bodyguard. He pushes the kill onto himself and dies. For now I believe it.

Juliet's RB ability is easy to verify. I would say it goes well with the setup but it's also easily faked. Can be verified.
However for T-Pein he said he wouldn't use it. Could be an excuse too to not be pressured on giving results. Or maybe not.

Busdriver is possible too. Someone could easily switch one of Mango's targets with someone else. It's gonna be hard to verify his claim if we have a busdriver imo.
I don't think that host will add Bus driver if he is town cop. Redirector make more sense for counter

Status
Not open for further replies.