[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
@Dragoban you look really bad today. Now that I think about it, you haven’t been game solving much as expected from a town Drago. You were pretty much doing what Juliet was doing and most of your posts are about defending yourself and proving each other wrong.

I’m still not completely convinced about Uwu’s supposed “masoning” with Pein tonight right after Mango claimed to have copped him along with Pein yesterday. I’m not sure I buy that.
I tried hard af to lynch juliet and only lynched ekko because he was interfering with that.
Stop tunneling.
What have you been doing at night?

D

Dragomir

@Dragoban you look really bad today. Now that I think about it, you haven’t been game solving much as expected from a town Drago. You were pretty much doing what Juliet was doing and most of your posts are about defending yourself and proving each other wrong.
I have been game-solving since the start of D1. And no, most of my posts are not me defending myself. Most of them are me talking to Ekko, but not all is just a defense.

D

Dragomir

No it isnt.
I was hard carrying the Ekkologix lynch and you just summarized what I was saying.
Literally a lazy attempt now that ekko flipped town.
You are gonna get got.
Hard carrying the Ekko lynch, lmfao. What is this outright lie? I'm not even gonna entertain this. @Dr_Professor83 do an iso on T-Pein and tell me if he's telling the truth here. I guarantee you he's not.

D

Dragomir

I don’t think I’ve ever played with Drago as scum. If I have It’s drawing a blank. So I don’t really have a way of knowing if he’d defend a teammate the way he was defending Ultra or what his style is.
You never have.

I'd defend anyone who I think is being suspected for unjust reasoning. I'd even defend players I suspect. This defense is not AI. It's something I always do. And me doing it doesn't mean I town read the person cause again, I'd defend my suspects if I think the reasoning other players using against them is illogical.

D

Dragomir

This next one is especially pingy, it would be bad if Ultra caught heat for surviving too long as claimed lie detect if he was your buddy
This is the type of logic that people use to suspect specific players, saying "X is still alive must mean he's scum since scum should have killed him by now. They're too much of a threat to be left alive," and almost always, that person was town and scum simply didn't want to kill them. That logic is silly. Sure, X person should be dead but you can't predict what mafia is gonna do. It's illogical to suspect a guy for simply being alive for too long.

Not sure why you even mentioned Ultra in this one based on the post you’re replying to, but maybe I’m misunderstanding
Because we were talking about Ultra. That was one of the cores of Ekko and mine's argument D1.

Mentions Juliet here and acknowledges she’s shady:

Needs to be sold on the Juliet case? You’ve already pointed your own FOS on her and said you understand the suspicion. You should be perfectly aware of the case
I was not. I thought she was being shady for being a low-poster. Juliet's general scum meta is more or less just barely meeting the post count each day. So early on, when I was seeing that she wasn't posting much, I had it in the back of my mind. However, that's not sufficient enough for me to place a vote on her immediately. An FoS is not the same as flat-out scum read. I still needed to be sold on her case, which is why later on, as you pointed out, I agreed with what Kagura had said after I did my iso on Juliet.

More defending your non vote of Ultra on Ekko. Just weird you went back and forth with him on that so long instead of giving him the last word on it. Now dragging JW into it
Why do you find that weird? About bringing up JW, that was a necessary question, cause I was wondering why Ekko was singling me out for not voting Ultra when I wasn't the only one who refused to do so.

^ That Part about scum TMI on the lie detect could be a good way to paint Ultra as more townie if Juliet goes down.
I need more than "coulds," Prof. I don't see anything that I said in there that wouldn't come from a townie.

^ You sound pretty certain that’s what’s happening.
Of course. "Classic scum in peril tactic," "I've even done it before," with that knowledge in mind, why wouldn't I be certain when I see someone else doing it?

But you don’t seem to mind CFDing elsewhere after a claim you apparently didn’t really buy at first.
My first post said "if". I hadn't made my decision yet. My second post you can clearly see that I'm pondering over it. And in my third post, I've made my decision. I don't see the issue.

Noted that you turn this into a CFD away from Mango and forget the Juliet part:

Maybe nitpicky but you only bothered to justice not voting Juliet out of your scum leans and reads:
I don't understand what you mean here.

This is the type of logic that people use to suspect specific players, saying "X is still alive must mean he's scum since scum should have killed him by now. They're too much of a threat to be left alive," and almost always, that person was town and scum simply didn't want to kill them. That logic is silly. Sure, X person should be dead but you can't predict what mafia is gonna do. It's illogical to suspect a guy for simply being alive for too long.
It’s not that your argument is bad or even wrong, it’s going back at it and looking at it in hindsight and seeing if it’s a move that makes sense for you to do as scum. And it does. I disagree that it’s completely wrong to do a double take when someone is being kept around to long with a role like that. It’s at least worth thinking about. But you shut it down right away in a way that looks preemptive.

Because we were talking about Ultra. That was one of the cores of Ekko and mine's argument D1.
I actually don’t see where y’all were talking about Ultra at that point. Though it gets difficult in a few places to see if Ekko is talking about Ultra or Ryu a few times. I don’t see him talking about Ultra directly before that.

An FoS is not the same as flat-out scum read. I still needed to be sold on her case, which is why later on, as you pointed out, I agreed with what Kagura had said after I did my iso on Juliet.
Fair enough there.
Why do you find that weird?
Because after a certain point it seems like you’d just tell Ekko to kick rocks on that subject instead of going in circles with him on if forever and focus your attention elsewhere. The way you needed to defend not voting Ultra every time makes it feel like something you know needed defending. It’s just a ton of back and forth over not voting someone you don’t scum read instead of moving on.
About bringing up JW, that was a necessary question, cause I was wondering why Ekko was singling me out for not voting Ultra when I wasn't the only one who refused to do so.
Eh, that’s fair, I’ve asked people the same thing when questioning me about something someone else is also doing as Town to figure them out.

I need more than "coulds," Prof. I don't see anything that I said in there that wouldn't come from a townie.
Coulds are pretty much all we have to go on here so that’s the best you’re going to get. I don’t talk in absolutes unless I am very certain. Almost everything in mafia is a “could” or a “may” until we get a flip.

And yes, I can see where a lot of the things you say can come from a townie, but that doesn’t mean it was from a townie. I can’t ignore the way it would also be a good move for scum to make there.

Of course. "Classic scum in peril tactic," "I've even done it before," with that knowledge in mind, why wouldn't I be certain when I see someone else doing it?
My first post said "if". I hadn't made my decision yet. My second post you can clearly see that I'm pondering over it. And in my third post, I've made my decision. I don't see the issue.
So you were certain Juliet was scum at that point but you peeled off so easily? You didn’t spend much time grilling that claim which I’d expect you to do if you were certain Juliet was scum.

I don't understand what you mean here.
It just seems like you may have felt the need to overly justify Juliet not being the lynch there over Mango and Ekko who were apparently stronger scum reads.

You make good individual points Drago. But it’s hard to deny that you have some good teammate equity with the scum flips.

I’m going to have to look at you harder beyond just the stuff with those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.