[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

It’s not that your argument is bad or even wrong, it’s going back at it and looking at it in hindsight and seeing if it’s a move that makes sense for you to do as scum. And it does. I disagree that it’s completely wrong to do a double take when someone is being kept around to long with a role like that. It’s at least worth thinking about. But you shut it down right away in a way that looks preemptive.
Well, with hindsight, there's nothing I can do about that. That's just bad luck.

I won't say that it's completely wrong to do a double-take. It's fine to think about it but Ekko was talking about hanging it for just living too long and I thought it was dumb.

I actually don’t see where y’all were talking about Ultra at that point. Though it gets difficult in a few places to see if Ekko is talking about Ultra or Ryu a few times. I don’t see him talking about Ultra directly before that.
We talked about him in the posts leading up to that:
can u just go to ultra
Nah, I'ma need the guy to respond to what you've said about him claiming before I can reach a conclusion on him. I'm not gonna jump to a vote without seeing his reaction to y'all's accusations. That's opportunistic and that's not how I roll.
?
opportunistic if u r town??
how is he gna reply when u give him no reason to exactly?
u can just vote and unvote later

its worthless to talk about it now

there is a limit to how much u can pressure someone when u make posts that basically say u arent planning to lynch them

u arent even a threat at this point
Yeah, as in I don't just jump on a wagon without considering what both sides have said. As I told you, mate, I like to be thoughtful when it comes to my vote.

The man's obviously going to respond when he gets online. A vote's not gonna do anything. If he's online and doesn't respond then we can start pressuring him. Pressuring is useless when the person being pressured is not here to respond to it. Just have patience and wait.

Because after a certain point it seems like you’d just tell Ekko to kick rocks on that subject instead of going in circles with him on if forever and focus your attention elsewhere. The way you needed to defend not voting Ultra every time makes it feel like something you know needed defending. It’s just a ton of back and forth over not voting someone you don’t scum read instead of moving on.
He was asking me questions and I was answering them. I can't just tell him to kick rocks. Would you?

Coulds are pretty much all we have to go on here so that’s the best you’re going to get. I don’t talk in absolutes unless I am very certain. Almost everything in mafia is a “could” or a “may” until we get a flip.

And yes, I can see where a lot of the things you say can come from a townie, but that doesn’t mean it was from a townie. I can’t ignore the way it would also be a good move for scum to make there.
Okay, that's fair.

So you were certain Juliet was scum at that point but you peeled off so easily? You didn’t spend much time grilling that claim which I’d expect you to do if you were certain Juliet was scum.
What was there for me to grill? I initially didn't buy her claim since doc is an easy claim to make as scum. But after Ekko explained why we shouldn't lynch her, I thought it made sense and decided to let her go.

It just seems like you may have felt the need to overly justify Juliet not being the lynch there over Mango and Ekko who were apparently stronger scum reads.
I made one sentence explaining that read. That's not an "overly justification" and I don't see the issue with me explaining her position. I felt it might have been confusing to others seeing it, wondering why she's not lower considering I voted her the previous day. Same reason why I explained my JW read, just the other way around.

I can't just tell him to kick rocks. Would you?
After I felt the topic was thoroughly exhausted lol. Which I felt like the not voting Ultra stuff certainly was after a certain point.

I don’t mean ignore him all together, just the focus on that one subject that was really sufficiently answered by your simply saying you don’t scum read him the first time.

What was there for me to grill? I initially didn't buy her claim since doc is an easy claim to make as scum. But after Ekko explained why we shouldn't lynch her, I thought it made sense and decided to let her go.
I gotta look at something on this one. I’ll probably commentate on it then
I made one sentence explaining that read. That's not an "overly justification" and I don't see the issue with me explaining her position. I felt it might have been confusing to others seeing it, wondering why she's not lower considering I voted her the previous day. Same reason why I explained my JW read, just the other way around.
Like I said with that one. I’m aware it’s pretty nitpicky. But I’m just trying to look under every rock I can with your posts to see if I can find teammate flags.

Tonally you feel townie rn. I wish I had some scum reference points on you since I know that can be faked.

I’m looking at your D2 rn and I have to look at your Mango push to see if your conviction there feels justified by his play.

1.Tells me what ability was used on a person.
Host told me someone used a manipulative ability on uwu last night.

2.can roleblock someone but I get targeted if someone targets them. (haven't used)
Not sure what to make of you having two actives. But your claim today, UwU’s claim today, and my action last night all line up which is a good sign to me on both of you.

So I asked Rej a question about the parity cop ability. If Mango was redirected his action would fail. That means his parity cop on UwU and T-Pein should be good imo since I doubt scum has redirect and a bus drive. Those two really should share the same alignment unless a godfather would bypass that or something.

D

Dragomir

Dragoban
ConquistadoR
Kagura
Xlaw
T-Pein™

~UwU~
Ryu Kishi
Flower
RippedCal

Yellow is scummy and red is very scummy.
green is town

lets do Dragonban today.
What happened to your Flower read? You've been scum reading her all game but all of a sudden it's now a town read, why?

What happened to your Flower read? You've been scum reading her all game but all of a sudden it's now a town read, why?
Also why scum read Kagura and town read Flower? @T-Pein™
I like nothing of what kagura is saying or has been saying,
If I was a vig I would had killed yesterday.
intrusive and coasting.
has pushed none of the known scum at all.

I do not think mason = has to be town.
I got parity with uwu so he is confirmed town.
they do not.

Flower is just there.
her scum leans are trash tho.
is this scum indicative for flower?

Flower's Scum lean:

Ekko/Pein, Cal. (dr)

I rather lynch drago first and then one of kagura or flower.
both cannot be scum and I decided kagura is scummier

D

Dragomir

I like nothing of what kagura is saying or has been saying,
If I was a vig I would had killed yesterday.
intrusive and coasting.
has pushed none of the known scum at all.

I do not think mason = has to be town.
I got parity with uwu so he is confirmed town.
they do not.

Flower is just there.
her scum leans are trash tho.
is this scum indicative for flower?

Flower's Scum lean:

Ekko/Pein, Cal. (dr)

I rather lynch drago first and then one of kagura or flower.
both cannot be scum and I decided kagura is scummier
Well, I definitely think there's a liar among you, UwU, Kagura, and Flower. All 4 of you guys cannot be town as per the reasons I gave earlier. So far, I'd lean you and JW to be telling the truth, but the parity cop doesn't confirm him. He could invest innocent, let's not forget that. Do you two have a mason chat, btw? If he truly masoned with you I'm sure one would be created.

I'm not the scum you're looking for. Get your vote off me, please. @Dr_Professor83 you too. I'd rather not go to sleep with a couple of votes on me.

D

Dragomir

I have nothing to say about Ryu Kishi,
literally who.

I have not read any from him and I isod and its like w/e
Yeah, Ryu's just been coasting by. I still got the slight sus on him for that initial stuff I mentioned D1. He hasn't done anything to make me want to town read him. Though, he's more or less a backup lynch for me right now. Would rather resolve this situation with you, JW, Flower, and Kagura.

Yeah, Ryu's just been coasting by. I still got the slight sus on him for that initial stuff I mentioned D1. He hasn't done anything to make me want to town read him. Though, he's more or less a backup lynch for me right now. Would rather resolve this situation with you, JW, Flower, and Kagura.
me and JW are town dude....
confirmed by a flipped cop.
no redirection or his check would fail.
GF flipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.