General & Others Admiral Piece vs Yonko Piece: sales comparison

And Shanks CRUSHES all of them
I mean sure. Shanks is basically the Minato of One Piece so it makes sense.
Post automatically merged:

The lower they are on the poll, the better villains they are
Sadly that's cap because Akainu is way more hated than both of them. He just also happen to have more fans. Meaning he's got them beaten in every aspect

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yes. Obviously this has an impact on sales too
Though I don’t think it’s major. You had Sabaody completely call into question the state of the Straw Hats, then you had a beloved character in Ace being dangled in front of us as the object of the saga. Sabaody to Marineford is definitely Oda’s best writing. Sales mostly reflect that

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I somewhat agree that Admirals are more interesting than Yonko's

But that is only because Oda didn't focus on admirals enough to make them fools like Yonko

You know damn well Admirals will suffer same treatment
Oda just writes them better, there’s no need for any caveats and waiting for them to (once again) take the spot light. Fujitora as a character grapples with the corruption of the world government and the place the marines have in shutting down threats like Doflamingo. He blinded himself over the evils he saw in the world. He’s got a strong sense of purpose in the world. Aokijis entire relationship with Robin in Water7/Ennis Lobby speaks to his values more than any season any Yonkou has gone through.

Kizaru, the more gag related admiral, still maintains a strong persona about him even when being undermined by Apoo.

Whereas the Yonko, their values and goals are either bathed in mystery or outright simplistic. It’s hard to take Kaido seriously as an antagonist when his overarching goal is world war for the sake of it.

Though I don’t think it’s major. You had Sabaody completely call into question the state of the Straw Hats, then you had a beloved character in Ace being dangled in front of us as the object of the saga. Sabaody to Marineford is definitely Oda’s best writing. Sales mostly reflect that
It’s major because nowadays you don’t have to buy anything to get it. That PLUS of course an amazing arc = incredible sales

OP will never ever get to this point again even if future arcs were better

Akainu grunted in annoyance, Kaido screamed in terror like a little bitch lol. Repeatedly.

And besides, Marco and Vista > all 9 Scabbards.
Nope. Akainu screamed like a bitch and then failed to even scratch Marco and then shat his pants in front of Shanks. Kaido never ran away
Post automatically merged:

Sakazuki got the entire Disney Piece fanbase on copium to the point where they're crying like babies when he get into OPBR because "he killed ace he's a bad guy!!!" :suresure::suresure::suresure:
Does not matter when Kaido killed Oden

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Oda just writes them better, there’s no need for any caveats and waiting for them to (once again) take the spot light. Fujitora as a character grapples with the corruption of the world government and the place the marines have in shutting down threats like Doflamingo. He blinded himself over the evils he saw in the world. He’s got a strong sense of purpose in the world. Aokijis entire relationship with Robin in Water7/Ennis Lobby speaks to his values more than any season any Yonkou has gone through.
BM and Kaido seemed cool at start first. Kaido with his whole world war and death thing and BM with her grand alliance and schemes. But we know how the story went.

I fear Admirals might meet same fate