Character Discussion Akainu is evil version of Zoro if he join marine.

Many people accept Blackbeard is evil version of luffy. But what is evil version for zoro ?
I say it Akainu as answer. Many people think this answer is crazy. But I tell you my theory on it

Let look at Akainu child

Have blade as weapon. Law has sword as weapon when he is kid.
His hat say justice.

In Z movie, younger Akainu was shown he has sword. He is in 20s age when he first come to marine and already called monster like other color trio peers.

When we look at zoro past before he join luffy. He is bounty hunter to hunt the criminals.

I believe Akainu before marine life is actually bounty hunter but more fearful than zoro since he hate criminals and properly kill the criminals in brutal way like rob lucci style. Rob lucci is Kidd World government version because both like to kill in blood thirsty way but one follow government and other oppose it.
Many people will be scared of Akainu as bounty hunter like people are scared of zoro.

Akainu and zoro are very serious people compare to other peers but Akainu are more serious than zoro. Akainu don’t have smile face.
The different between zoro and Akainu is emotional different. Akainu is full rage on most of time, but talk in serious matter. Zoro have more emotional feeling like happy, sadness, etc, but talk in serious matter.

Akainu is what happen if zoro join marine if not for corrupt marine axe morgan arrest him and change himself for more power. I believe zoro join marine would change his dream and enforce his justice on people. Basically zoro fight with bare hands instead swords.

Zoro and Akainu are both killer viewed by people. Even nami call zoro as heartless monster sometime like due ussop leaving his crew, and appo comment on zoro having killer mindset. Kuzan saw Akainu action made to change his justice views

The mysterious fact that Akainu stop using his sword in favor of punch like Garp and have magma fruit. Have no weapon shown in marineford arc.

My view of parallel admirals to one piece characters

Akainu : evil angry zoro version
Futjoria : good zoro version/shanks version.
‘Kizaru : hard to tell but he seem more luffy character style. This guy want to go wano where kadio and big mom are there which luffy would literally do it. Luffy character alike but more trolling, more mature
Kuzan : easily compare to mordecai from regular show. Literally have lazy justice and slack off with naps and others. If video games exists in one piece, Kuzan would be spent his time play video game to slack off. He is like Garp but more lazy than anyone on marines.
Have good heart.

Last edited:
--Nah they are way different ; zoro is nonchalant normally and only activates his beast side in a battle

Akainu is more serious character
Zoro was very more serious character compare to other starwhat crew members. Robin is properly second more serious character. When zoro talk about events like ussop leaving crewmate, Jack the drought on zou issue. He talk as he is very serious character. Remember whole play pirates games and zoro have remind them we are not playing pirates games.

in rooftop battle, luffy, Kidd , and law don’t even take big mom seriously and think it is actually game at the beginning. Zoro literally tell them to take battle seriously.
Post automatically merged:

Admiral fans making threads about ZZzoLo and mihawk and see how quickly their threads turn against them...
:kriwhat:
Monsterkadio and jailer are not zoro fans or milhawk fans. So your point is inaccurate unless you are taking about Light girl.

Many people accept Blackbeard is evil version of luffy. But what is evil version for zoro ?
I say it Akainu as answer. Many people think this answer is crazy. But I tell you my theory on it

Let look at Akainu child

Have blade as weapon. Law has sword as weapon when he is kid.
His hat say justice.

In Z movie, younger Akainu was shown he has sword. He is in 20s age when he first come to marine and already called monster like other color trio peers.

When we look at zoro past before he join luffy. He is bounty hunter to hunt the criminals.

I believe Akainu before marine life is actually bounty hunter but more fearful than zoro since he hate criminals and properly kill the criminals in brutal way like rob lucci style. Rob lucci is Kidd World government version because both like to kill in blood thirsty way but one follow government and other oppose it.
Many people will be scared of Akainu as bounty hunter like people are scared of zoro.

Akainu and zoro are very serious people compare to other peers but Akainu are more serious than zoro. Akainu don’t have smile face.
The different between zoro and Akainu is emotional different. Akainu is full rage on most of time, but talk in serious matter. Zoro have more emotional feeling like happy, sadness, etc, but talk in serious matter.

Akainu is what happen if zoro join marine if not corrupt marine axe morgan arrest him and change himself for more power. I believe zoro join marine would change his dream and enforce his justice on people. Basically zoro fight with bare hands instead swords.

Zoro and Akainu are both killer viewed by people. Even nami call zoro as heartless monster sometime like due ussop leaving his crew, and appo comment on zoro having killer mindset. Kuzan saw Akainu action made to change his justice views

The mysterious fact that Akainu stop using his sword in favor of punch like Garp and have magma fruit. Have no weapon shown in marineford arc.

My view of parallel admirals to one piece characters

Akainu : evil angry zoro version
Futjoria : good zoro version/shanks version.
‘Kizaru : hard to tell but he seem more luffy character style. This guy want to go wano where kadio and big mom are there which luffy would literally do it. Luffy character alike but more trolling, more mature
Kuzan : easily compare to mordecai from regular show. Literally have lazy justice and slack off with naps and others. If video games exists in one piece, Kuzan would be spent his time play video game to slack off. He is like Garp but more lazy than anyone on marines.
Have good heart.
No, Zoro has a sense of friendship to balance his savage side, he has his feelings being his fuel from promise to Kuina as the reason to get stronger, he has bro moments with Sanji including gags and bantering, and he can have fun. Look at child Akainu it's the epitome of pure unadulterated no-nonsense BURN nothing else in his heart is spared lol he cant have any fun.

Last edited:
If anything, Mihawk is the "evil" version of Zoro. Akainu is the evil version of Coby and Fujitora. Akainu's justice is what Coby and Fuji are literally against for.
I doubt milhawk is evil version of zoro cause he has done nothing crazy stuff like Akainu do like blowing the ships of people, threat people who disagree justice view point, and kill Ace.

Milhawk just fight shanks, beat or kill pirates, or stay in monkey island with his castle. Almost nothing he does evil in manga panel. We don’t know even his crimes or kill regular people on manga panel. Zoro cause more people afraid of him than milhawk. Beside Akainu is much scarier than milhawk. Let not forget Milhawk got perona and she is not even afraid of him and he even cook for her. Same Milhawk allow zoro grow stronger and train him just let zoro beat him or kill him. Milhawk is literally too nice guy .

Coby and fujitora have no problem working with Akainu. Fujitora and Cody have more beef with world government than Akainu. Akainu argued gorsei further and could start the fight if not for random marine tell the news about doflamingo defeat. Akainu and Fujitora argue like zoro and sanji but on serious debate talk of rage. Same Akainu don’t care Kuzan join Blackbeard pirate when gorsei brought the toptic on it

Beside world government actually don’t believe in absolute justice and they have some secret agenda control politics. Ask Gorsei. Beside if they do actually absolute justice, world nobles would be killed by marines or regular people. World nobles are literally do evil things as pirates do same things except they are protect by world government.

If another evil zoro version for may be swordman gorsei but swordman gorsei is world noble and lived in holy land unlike zoro lived in east blue place which it is poor area compare to grand line islands.

But Akainu is actually an interesting character, how can he be a Zoro parallel?
I wish Akainu has a more eccentric DF instead of straightforward magma tho. Like Gladius' Rupture2 Fruit, i imagine WB was killed by Akainu inciting a rupture in WB's brain and heart, its gonna be gore level like Berserk, and i think i'd love Akainu more.