Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you enough to know you’re a sanji hater and you dislike anyone who likes Sanji lol
You know nothing.
Sanji is not among my fav characters but I don’t hate him and I don’t hate his fans.
I hate the Sanji > Zoro or Zoro = Sanji agenda. I even said the whole time that Queen would be Sanjis opponent and I even said that Sanji was impressive last chapter. There are lot of great Sanji fans on this forum. I can be happy for them.
There are also a lot of Sanji fans who troll Zoro even though they like him.
Both fandoms troll each other for fun.
There’s one thing I don’t like on this forum and that’s you. I think I’ve said that multiple times.

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda hiding so many lore/story from Fukurokuju.
either Oden/Sukiyaki flashback or even moon people
Yeah that definitely seems likely. Sukiyaki was handled very weirdly, we don't know how Orochi keeps coming back to life yet and Fukurokuju does resemble the moon people too. Guess we are setting up for another lore bomb but from him potentially?
Post automatically merged:

The irony given what series he writes especially!

:crazwhat::kawak:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
they released Matrix : Resureccion at the same week as Spiderman No Way Home??
that is a bold move tbh
Yeah that definitely seems likely. Sukiyaki was handled very weirdly, we don't know how Orochi keeps coming back to life yet and Fukurokuju does resemble the moon people too. Guess we are setting up for another lore bomb but from him potentially?
ya it will be lore bomb from Fukurokuju since Raizo vs Fukurokuju doesnt fit battle narrative order. (its supposed to end before Inuarashi vs Jack / Nekomamushi vs Perospero)

G

Gorosei Informer

they released Matrix : Resureccion at the same week as Spiderman No Way Home??
that is a bold move tbh

ya it will be lore bomb from Fukurokuju since Raizo vs Fukurokuju doesnt fit battle narrative order. (its supposed to end before Inuarashi vs Jack / Nekomamushi vs Perospero)
That does make a lot of sense!

:cheers:

Also WTF is this site doing?! I just requested "Sanji" by itself!:

:whitepress::lusalty::luchosop::nicagesmile:

You know nothing.
Sanji is not among my fav characters but I don’t hate him and I don’t hate his fans.
I hate the Sanji > Zoro or Zoro = Sanji agenda. I even said the whole time that Queen would be Sanjis opponent and I even said that Sanji was impressive last chapter. There are lot of great Sanji fans on this forum. I can be happy for them.
There are also a lot of Sanji fans who troll Zoro even though they like him.
Both fandoms troll each other for fun.
There’s one thing I don’t like on this forum and that’s you. I think I’ve said that multiple times.
But sanji does = zoro and it's kinda stupid of you to ignore what the story very obviously points out

G

Gorosei Informer

Just because they make jokes and clown fiji (a known sanji hater) doesn’t mean they’re zoro haters lol

The zoro fandom just has a lot of soft, sensitive, estrogen filled dudes and it’s the sad reality.. when I say that, I’m not saying it as an insult, it’s just fact

This is the only forum I’ve been on where you could be blacklisted for having a different opinion about zoro lol…. Arlong park isn’t like this…orojackson also isn’t like this (that’s also where i originated from from) neither is thriller bark. So what makes this place so different???

It’s filled with the Zoro equivalent of karens….i really be having grown ass men with fully grown beards on this bitch crying my guy….what does that tell you???? Not one of these jits could tell me how I’m a zoro hater when I ask genuinely

Because I like Sanji more???? Is that all??? I like zoro too but I’m not gonna treat the dude like he’s goku. I clown every character even sanji but clowns will see what they want.
Yeah that's fair, I have seen Fiji causing shit and stirring trouble on Twitter too to be fair. His server was very anti-Sanji and pro-Zoro (I also modded for there funnily enough)

Hmm, unfortunately I can't relate to that as I've always been pro Zoro but if that is true, that is messed up lol. This place is very pro Zoro like Fiji's server so it's natural for them to angry and upset if Zoro is criticised/slandered/memed on or whatever. Unfortunately,we do have that eternal war between Zoro and Sanji fans too which has been going on for many years now at least and Oda seems to be especially aware of it and provoking the flames of it too now.

Lmaoooo damn! I have seen people like that, dudes who will argue for literal HOURS and drive you insane with their relenetless obsessions hahaha! It's one of the reasons why I gave up on the servers of certain OP Youtubers!

Yeah, I do see some Zobros wanking Zoro to absolutely ridiculous levels and I'm just lost for words lol. Clowning every character equally or at least all of them is definitely the best and most fair option! Nobody should be exempt from it! We need to be able to laugh at anyone as well as ourselves, its not healthy to have such fragile egos/self esteems!

The Goku complex I've seen in a lot of the anime/manga community is absurd and I have seen some of it in Zoro community too, as well as certain other OP characters. It does get toxic and annoying so I can understand.

Hahaha that first line about the fandom though, DAMN! That's hilariously savage! Ironically Jay D Legend had one of the more chill servers I was on but it was also pretty quiet/inactive so that ironically explains it too! Fiji's ended up being more active due to me spamming it and also tons of arguments pretty much everyday on there hahaha!

There is a lot of fragility in the community, oversensitivity and such and I know first hand exactly what that is like, how bad it is and such so I definitely talk from actual experience of it too ofc.

I'm far from "masculine" myself and always have been like that, so I can't really judge either though but I know what it's like to be far too emotional, sensitive and shit. I'm kinda like an IRL Sanji and I really related to and appreciated him for that since I got into OP tbh. Zoro was the ideal of what I wanted to be, my ideal self but Sanji was the one who was closest to who I was, the one I could relate to most.

Status
Not open for further replies.