G

Gorosei Informer

@Queek Hea D Taker MOMMY? SORRY. MOMMY? SORRY. MOMMY? SORRY.
Funnily enough, Ulti reminds me of ShoeOnHead who I actually adore and find ridiculously attractive and funny, much like Ulti herself and thus I'm gonna post this extremely ironically now!:

She also had a meme from the recent video of "Give Me The Salami Mommy" which happened by accident of all things and I was gonna make a "Dommy Mommy" joke anyway!

:cantseeme::lulz::saden::cheers:
(I "totally haven't" dated girls like this too and have a thing for them too, no sir, not at all! :catlewd::madmonk::catpole::catrude::catblush::catsweat:)

Also, Luffy's future daugher is something else!:

:lulz::risicheck:

:nicagesmile::crazwhat::kawak::kobeha:

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

I'm expecting full Sanji vs Queen chapter next week if he is truly defeated we might get an update on Luffy and Hiyori plans on how she intends to take down Orochi
Yeah I agree, it's extremely weird to go this long without Luffy. Oda probably trying to for the most impactful chapter for the end of the year or to start the next one with the chapter after ofc, so hopefully we finally get an update on those?

I really want to know what will happen with Hiyori and Orochi, to see Momo's human and even potential hybrid form and where the hell is Denjiro!? Lmao

Would be nice if we find out if Sanji has actually beaten Queen or not yet too.

He slanders Zoro and his fans a lot on Twitter, making edits and such. Then he flipped on Youtube acting he's pro Zoro/ZKK or something like that. I haven't followed his stuff in ages though, I even used to be a mod for him ironically.
Whether it's because of Zoro fans trolling him over Sanji or not, he is very outspoken against Zoro. I don't mind them doing that, it's just
the hypocrisy when they claim they are Zoro fans or especially always Zoro fans when they say highly anti-Zoro and ZKK stuff/slander.

I've seen a few Youtubers make fun of ZKK, Zoro and Zoro fans then pretend they like ZKK or are fans of Zoro and such on Youtube.

This is all purely anecdotal though ofc, so take it with a pinch of salt/liberally lol. I've seen them making a LOT of fun of Fiji who was one of the biggest believers and pushers of ZKK and he was the laughing stock, along with Drizzt for different reasons.
Just because they make jokes and clown fiji (a known sanji hater) doesn’t mean they’re zoro haters lol

The zoro fandom just has a lot of soft, sensitive, estrogen filled dudes and it’s the sad reality.. when I say that, I’m not saying it as an insult, it’s just fact

This is the only forum I’ve been on where you could be blacklisted for having a different opinion about zoro lol…. Arlong park isn’t like this…orojackson also isn’t like this (that’s also where i originated from from) neither is thriller bark. So what makes this place so different???

It’s filled with the Zoro equivalent of karens….i really be having grown ass men with fully grown beards on this bitch crying my guy….what does that tell you???? Not one of these jits could tell me how I’m a zoro hater when I ask genuinely

Because I like Sanji more???? Is that all??? I like zoro too but I’m not gonna treat the dude like he’s goku. I clown every character even sanji but clowns will see what they want.