G

Gorosei Informer

Hey bro! I’m there with you!

I also ship Zoro and kiku and I have always thought Zoro was into transfemales or he was at least homosexual

I’m glad more people are finally starting to share the same thoughts I have about Zoro!
I have joked about that possibility of Zoro's actual interests tbh. He might even just be "asexual/aromantic" or "swordsexual/romantic"? LOL!

That's awesome if you're shipping Zoro and Kiku too!

:cheers:

I genuinely like it personally, Zoro would treat her really well if he were canonically interested ofc! Plus having a strong samurai/swordswoman partner would be great for him!
We know Tashigi is definitely a lot cause on that front too!

I really hate Oda making Kiku lose an arm and that is also gonna make things a lot more difficult for her too! Maybe Shanks should just train her and Kid, as well as Nekomamushi and turn them into Yonkos too!?

:saden::cantseeme::ihaha::endthis:
Post automatically merged:

Drugs AI Generated Art, not even once!

Queens fat ass never had any issue tagging sanji and needed a distraction and a sneak attack for sanji to do anything.
Lmaooo the same sanji that used speed so fast that oda used the Kanji for invisibility df? :beckmoji::suresure:

You have no argument. Queen couldn't see him when he used hell memories either. Zoro gets low-mid diffed off speed alone. Add in ifrit jambe which makes him faster and it's over with

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lmaooo the same sanji that used speed so fast that oda used the Kanji for invisibility df? :beckmoji::suresure:

You have no argument. Queen couldn't see him when he used hell memories either. Zoro gets low-mid diffed off speed alone. Add in ifrit jambe which makes him faster and it's over with
Yeah speed he could do for a second and if not for the ho he would have gassed and lost.

Only a handful of the very strongest cry more.

Yeah speed he could do for a second and if not for the ho he would have gassed and lost.

Only a handful of the very strongest cry more.
Only for a second? Indeed he's so fast it only took 1 second to mid diff yc2 ancient zoan. The cope is real:saden:

We know akainus among the strongest and sanji just surpassed his AP:shame::virusprot:

Just be happy the cook destroyed his own pu or you'd be drinking insane amounts of copium:jordamas:

Sanjis ifrit jambe hotter than lava and so fast that he's made shiryu irrelevant :funky::milaugh::cheers:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Only for a second? Then how did sanji do a barrage of attacks? The cope is real:saden:

We know akainus among the strongest and sanji just surpassed his AP:shame::virusprot:

Just be happy the cook destroyed his own pu or you'd be drinking insane amounts of copium:jordamas:

Sanjis ifrit jambe hotter than lava and so fast that he's made shiryu irrelevant :funky::milaugh::cheers:
He did a barrage of attacks because he SNUCK queen who went after the ho. Or else he would have gassed and lost.
Akainu negs sanjis fodder ass. You best hope lueen doesn't get up and start gassing king like last time.

He did a barrage of attacks because he SNUCK queen who went after the ho. Or else he would have gassed and lost.
Akainu negs sanjis fodder ass. You best hope lueen doesn't get up and start gassing king like last time.
:whitepress::whitepress::whitepress: so cope?

Sanji attacked head on with hell memories and went invisible making shiryu irrelevant in terms of matchup. Oda made this point by using invisibility df Kanji. A direct comparison. Sanji casually has his strongest strength:goyea: and this is pre ifrit which makes him faster.

Queen was so outclassed he couldn't even continue the fight and decided to attack the geisha. Imagine being so low diffed that you can't even attack your opponent:milaugh:

Oda had to make queen gas king because he just got low diffed:cheers::fransuper::doffytroll: Zoro got outshined and oda didn't wanna hurt your feelings too badly:wellwell::finally: