HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Queens landed what 3 hits? Out of this entire fight:milaugh:

Sanji neg diffed him putting him on another level>zoro. Keep crying.

When you have anything worthy of a response... I'll be here
There is no worthy response for you. You lick windows. Queen is ass and he almost killed sanji if not for last second daddy judge juice saving him.
Of course yet in one piece zoros got something a handful OF THE VERY STRONGEST HAVE. Something sanji never will.

Lanjicucks and their fodder self-insert :suresure:

Anyways, next episode. :steef:

I wonder what Toei is going to add to make it perfectly clear who's the monster samurai like Oden. :zorothink:
Not sure but I'm hoping king shows better attacks soon. So far queens laser that he spams wouldve already put zoro out of commision. Considering kings attacks are "like a beam" and zoro can barely dodge:josad:

You disproved nothing queen tagged him every time he wanted to.
that's before sanji aknowledging his new powers and getting used to it as you can see when he started moving fast, and explaining/testing his new limits... at this point Queen couldn't do shit and sanji was different as he said so himself, learn how to read

There is no worthy response for you. You lick windows. Queen is ass and he almost killed sanji if not for last second daddy judge juice saving him.
Of course yet in one piece zoros got something a handful OF THE VERY STRONGEST HAVE. Something sanji never will.
Lmao does anyone in one piece have plasma?:milaugh:

Does anyone besides kizaru get the same speed portrayal?:funky::seriously:

Sanji doesn't have to share but generic character zoLo does

HA001

that's before sanji aknowledging his new powers and getting used to it as you can see when he started moving fast, and explaining/testing his new limits... at this point Queen couldn't do shit and sanji was different as he said so himself, learn how to read
You already been bodied on this in another thread.
Queen said what sanji was doing was DUMB he would have gassed out and lost.

You already been bodied on this in another thread.
Queen said what sanji was doing was DUMB he would have gassed out and lost.
Proof? Any proof sanji wouldve gassed out? Proof that queen not attacking the ho wouldve changed anything?

I've provided proof that sanji was raw dogging queens dirty butthole in speed without sneak attacks. As proven when he used hell memories.

Please provide anything of substance or shut up

HA001

Proof? Any proof sanji wouldve gassed out? Proof that queen not attacking the ho wouldve changed anything?

I've provided proof that sanji was raw dogging queens dirty butthole in speed without sneak attacks. As proven when he used hell memories.

Please provide anything of substance or shut up
Proof is sanji was huffing out of his ass after he stopped running that fast
Proof is Queen saying what sanji was doing is STUPID
Proof is until queen moves toward the ho making noise sanji lands a grand total of 0 attacks on invisible Queen.

But it's fine keep pretending sanjis amazing and better than a handful of the very strongest. No bigger cope.