HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
EZ :

Sanji seeing Queen gonna hit the girl, that's not only from the sounds, he clearly saw him since he saw the intention of hitting her
Sanji hit Queen with Collier in HIS FKING "COLLIER" LMAO, he is seeing what he is doing...
Oda drew sanji's Pov...

Debunked easily
That's not debunked window licker.
Queen makes a shit load of noise when he's moving toward her and his attack on her has INTENT which is detectable by basic coo
When queen was invisible and stood still sanji did a grand total of 0 attacks on him. Debunked my ass.

Nothing I said is headcannon but exactly what happens or points made by the people there.
Queen didn't say oh wow he's so fast he's invisible wow sanji so cool
No he said that's stupid
Lmaooooooooooo so how Queen reacts is how I should feel? How Queen reacts influences the facts?

Queen reacted earlier to sanjis headlong hell memories attack. Saying he was invisible implying it was germa tech.

HA001

Bruh stopped for half a second and then continued to blitz queen for over double the amount of time he disappeared for in the first place:milaugh:
Sigh.
Yes but he wasn't moving anywhere near as fast when he was doing that hence he didn't fucking disappear
Once again stop eating crayons and try to read. His attacks on a distracted Queen mean shit.

Sigh.
Yes but he wasn't moving anywhere near as fast when he was doing that hence he didn't fucking disappear
Once again stop eating crayons and try to read. His attacks on a distracted Queen mean shit.
How do you know he wasn't moving that fast? What's oda supposed to do? Draw queen getting attacked but no sanji in the pictures?:whitepress: What a shit tier argument. It's either Bait or low hanging fruit.

Imagine kizaru fight and oda doesn't even draw kizaru even tho he's technically that fast:beckmoji:

HA001

Lmaooooooooooo so how Queen reacts is how I should feel? How Queen reacts influences the facts?

Queen reacted earlier to sanjis headlong hell memories attack. Saying he was invisible implying it was germa tech.
Yes queen saying sanji is stupid for running so fast he disappears for a while because he will just gas is a fact because that's 3xactly what would happen if sanji kept doing it lmfao.

You already lost with this one :kobeha:
Sure. That's why you got nothing to say lmfao

That's not debunked window licker.
Queen makes a shit load of noise when he's moving toward her and his attack on her has INTENT which is detectable by basic coo
When queen was invisible and stood still sanji did a grand total of 0 attacks on him. Debunked my ass.
Collier strike goes Brrrrrrrrrrr
Sanji's POV drawn by oda goes Brrrrrrrrrrrr
Sound helped detect him, after that sanji concentrates His Coo to see him

Yes queen saying sanji is stupid for running so fast he disappears for a while because he will just gas is a fact because that's 3xactly what would happen if sanji kept doing it lmfao.

Sure. That's why you got nothing to say lmfao
Battle genius sanji>idiot queen who's proven over and over to be a fool:milaugh:

Ima trust sanjis choice in such a critical moment over queen who shot himself twice

HA001

Collier strike goes Brrrrrrrrrrr
Sanji's POV drawn by oda goes Brrrrrrrrrrrr
Sound helped detect him, after that sanji concentrates His Coo to see him
None of these are points.
Coo doesn't let you see invisible people unless you have Fujitoras coo which sanji doesn't.
Coo only let's you sense the intent behind an attack at least the Coo sanji has which is what he did as well as hearing him. Learn how to read.

HA001

Battle genius sanji>idiot queen who's proven over and over to be a fool:milaugh:

Ima trust sanjis choice in such a critical moment over queen who shot himself twice
Lmfao sure.
If the geisha doesn't come in and Queen carries on staying still waiting for sanji to tire what does sanji do then ? Is he gonna run forever ?

None of these are points.
Coo doesn't let you see invisible people unless you have Fujitoras coo which sanji doesn't.
Coo only let's you sense the intent behind an attack at least the Coo sanji has which is what he did as well as hearing him. Learn how to read.
HAHAHAHAHA
I'm gonna translate it to you since you don't know french, and as a good frenchman I should help my fellow users :cheers:

Sanji : Collar strike !! * Hits Queen in his Collar*:noo:

HA001

HAHAHAHAHA
I'm gonna translate it to you since you don't know french, and as a good frenchman I should help my fellow users :cheers:

Sanji : Collar strike !! * Hits Queen in his Collar*:noo:
Once again this is not a point.
Sanji can sense the intent behind queen's attack to the ho (basic coo) along with the noise queen is making is how he found him. At no point can sanji actually see invisible queen.
Your point is easily debunked by the fact when queen stood in place sanji landed a grand total of 0 attacks on him

The Okama ran btw. Peak CoO.
Lmfao sure.
If the geisha doesn't come in and Queen carries on staying still waiting for sanji to tire what does sanji do then ? Is he gonna run forever ?
Lmao what's queen gonna do? Sanji gonna eventually detect him with coo and beat the shit out of him. Queen couldn't even begin to look for sanjj. He's outclassed.

Don't get me wrong. I agree with your floorboard creak thing but sanji did exercise some degree of accuracy by using a collier shot. It's a very specific area and not indicative by sound alone. There has to be some degree of detection.

However queen has no way of doing the same for sanji. He's literally on another level than queen. Arguably he's already high tier yc1 and would give extreme diff to any yc1.

Let's be real here. I was joking about low diffing zoro but honestly sanjis speed would be a huge challenge. I just don't see how zoro easily gets around it. Let alone sanjis new ifrit jambe which we all know can easily hurt zoro if it's hurting ancient zoan yc2 queen and neg diffs him.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji can sense the intent behind queen's attack to the ho (basic coo) along with the noise queen is making is how he found him. At no point can sanji actually see invisible queen.
Your point is easily debunked by the fact when queen stood in place sanji landed a grand total of 0 attacks on him
This would be wrong tho. Sensing the intent doesn't tell him exactly where the collarbone is. Just queens general direction and what attack. Implying it does more is headcanon.

HA001

Lmao what's queen gonna do? Sanji gonna eventually detect him with coo and beat the shit out of him. Queen couldn't even begin to look for sanjj. He's outclassed.

Don't get me wrong. I agree with your floorboard creak thing but sanji did exercise some degree of accuracy by using a collier shot. It's a very specific area and not indicative by sound alone. There has to be some degree of detection.

However queen has no way of doing the same for sanji. He's literally on another level than queen. Arguably he's already high tier yc1 and would give extreme diff to any yc1.

Let's be real here. I was joking about low diffing zoro but honestly sanjis speed would be a huge challenge. I just don't see how zoro easily gets around it. Let alone sanjis new ifrit jambe which we all know can easily hurt zoro if it's hurting ancient zoan yc2 queen and neg diffs him.
Sanji can't detect Queen with coo if he stood still as he was doing. Learn how to read.

at this point when sensing so much someone invisible that it looks like you are seeing them, isn't it seeing them ???? stop it already the collier strike is THE BIGGEST FACT OF IT and your only defense is "it's not a point" try harder