HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
at this point when sensing so much someone invisible that it looks like you are seeing them, isn't it seeing them ???? stop it already the collier strike is THE BIGGEST FACT OF IT and your only defense is "it's not a point" try harder
In the recent chapter, we saw Sanji supposedly track and find Queen when he was using his invisibility and then attack him in the head.

I'll try to put this feat into perspective - by examining the mechanics behind Observation Haki and how it works when tracking invisible opponents - and then look at how Sanji pinpointed Queen's location before attacking him.

Observation Haki:

Rayleigh explained Observation Haki as a tool which can help you "see the movements of enemies you can't even see".
There are three instances in the story where we've seen the perspective of a character using Observation Haki on panel - Luffy, Usopp and Fujitora. In all three, we can see that they are able to accurately visualize their target - even though their targets are not visible to them for various reasons (Fujitora being blind, Luffy closing his eyes and Usopp's targets being behind a hill).

Fujitora visualizing the town's people.

Usopp visualizing Luffy, Law and Sugar - This is Usopp awakening CoO for the first time as well.

Luffy visualizing Katakuri - although this is Future Sight usage, Future Sight does not give you extra visuals. It only gives you the same information but in advance.
Rayleigh also mentioned that every attack carries an intent and a will behind it.

A good user of CoO can recognize the intent behind every attack. This applies to attacks which aren't visible to the eye as well.

However Observation Haki isn't a passive ability, you need to use it actively.

Sanji vs Queen:

Here we do see that Sanji could not find Queen initially, once he went invisible.
Queen also made a lot of noise as shown by the Onomatopoeia.

This should be enough to pinpoint the general location of Queen. But what would allow Sanji to exactly visualize him, is the intent behind Queen's attack on the Geisha.

That and the sound that Queen made, should be more than enough to visualize Queen completely and for Sanji to accurately hit him in the head using basic CoO.
here it is broken down so even a child could understand a simple concept. Stop eating those crayons and good luck.

Lanji: I'm going to run like a bitch and exhaust my stamina because I can't find a 50 tons dino standing right in front of me

Average Lanjifag: N-Nooo it wasn't the noise that a fatass as heavy as a bus is making while he walks towards the prostitute...my Prince saw him just fine!

:risitavirus:

HA001

That's not proof. That's drivel and cope
The only drivel and cope is from you and tweedle dumb above. He's broke it down with manga panels to the tee. Like I said keep pretending you got something it's funny.
Post automatically merged:

His argument is "it's not a point"
I'm glad you're able to read up to 4 words hopefully the pics in the post above help extend that

here it is broken down so even a child could understand a simple concept. Stop eating those crayons and good luck.
"This should be enough to pinpoint the general location of Queen. But what would allow Sanji to exactly visualize him, is the intent behind Queen's attack on the Geisha. " that's exactly what i said moron, thanks to the intent of Queen, sanji can see him clearly, that's the whole point of my argument LMAO

HA001

"This should be enough to pinpoint the general location of Queen. But what would allow Sanji to exactly visualize him, is the intent behind Queen's attack on the Geisha. " that's exactly what i said moron, thanks to the intent of Queen, sanji can see him clearly, that's the whole point of my argument LMAO
Holy shit. No it's not. You were saying regardless of the geisha sanji would have seen queen with his coo.
That's the whole argument that we are having.
If queen didn't go to the ho and carried on standing still sanji couldn't do shit to him. Which you been arguing against.

This is no different then when Zoro sensed Batman's intent to kill Tsuru and blocked his arrow without ever looking at it, basic ass stuff that Lanjicucks blow out of proportion because Lanji is a fraud and has baby haki. :vistalaugh:

Holy shit. No it's not. You were saying regardless of the geisha sanji would have seen queen with his coo.
That's the whole argument that we are having.
If queen didn't go to the ho and carried on standing still sanji couldn't do shit to him. Which you been arguing against.
Collier strike goes Brrrrrrrrrrr
Sanji's POV drawn by oda goes Brrrrrrrrrrrr
Sound helped detect him, after that sanji concentrates His Coo to see him
the sound of Queen going to attack helped him, then he concentrates his Coo to see him
Just say you can't read

HA001

the sound of Queen going to attack helped him, then he concentrates his Coo to see him
Just say you can't read
No where does it say there Queen attacking the ho and sanji sensing the intent is what let sanji hit him.
Well done for proving your own illiteracy.

Now you agree with his post above
Admit that if the ho didn't come sanji couldn't do shit

No where does it say there Queen attacking the ho and sanji sensing the intent is what let sanji hit him.
Well done for proving your own illiteracy.

Now you agree with his post above
Admit that if the ho didn't come sanji couldn't do shit
You know I meant the same thing but somehow trying to make it something else HAHAHAHA, try harder

DAMAGE CONTROL BECAUSE OF UPCOMING ZORO VS SHIRYU, i get it....

HA001

You know I meant the same thing but somehow trying to make it something else HAHAHAHA, try harder
How can I know what you mean when you don't even know what you're saying.

You already admitted the sound and Queen attacking the ho is what made sanji pinpoint queen.

So why did you argue in the first plane against sanji not being able to hit an invisible queen who would have stood still and waited for him to tire before the ho showed up then ?

Because you can't read. That's why.

How can I know what you mean when you don't even know what you're saying.

You already admitted the sound and Queen attacking the ho is what made sanji pinpoint queen.

So why did you argue in the first plane against sanji not being able to hit an invisible queen who would have stood still and waited for him to tire before the ho showed up then ?

Because you can't read. That's why.
I always admited the sound part, you are the weird one for arguing with me in the first place, because you were so salty that he is now so fast that you call it a sneak attack

HA001

I always admited the sound part, you are the weird one for arguing with me in the first place, because you were so salty that he is now so fast that you call it a sneak attack
For the love of God.

There's nothing salty about it.
You just fucking admitted he hit queen because he sensed his intent attacking the ho and he heard him
So if sanjis hitting a distracted Queen how is that anything other than a sneak attack.

And once again this has nothing to do with his speed.
This whole discussion is the fact that as pointed out by queen what sanji did was stupid because running that fast would only tire him out quicker.

Yes pound the beef Harder
Sanjikingufy

For the love of God.

There's nothing salty about it.
You just fucking admitted he hit queen because he sensed his intent attacking the ho and he heard him
So if sanjis hitting a distracted Queen how is that anything other than a sneak attack.

And once again this has nothing to do with his speed.
This whole discussion is the fact that as pointed out by queen what sanji did was stupid because running that fast would only tire him out quicker.
How can it be a sneak attack when queens been battling sanji for a few hours now? He's literally fighting