I guess somebody missed my post here where I wrote about the chapters

Lemme do you a favour

Here read this
Post automatically merged:

Your first mistake is thinking "sanji didn't win in his Vs chapter pre ts"
Instead of thinking: Sanji won in the chapter where he uses DJ for the first time!
Stop comparing the chapters and fights lol. You clearly didn't read my post

And Zoro literally got a portion of his powerup in 1033, and his fight didn't end at all. There aren't any "rules" to what constitutes the end of a fight or not. Sanji and Zoro's fights are already breaking the mold on how long their fights can be.

Last edited:
Sanji has already won. Let’s move on. Best case he won. Worst case scenario is another half a chapter on this mundane mediocre fight.
I can't blame them, some of them only pretend to be dumb, everyone knows that this is the most fraudlent fight in the 23 years that OP has been published, if I was a candy i too would want to see Queen get defeated eye to eye and not with cheapshots, specially after Judge doing all the work. :hope:

Nope. Sanji and King’s clash is better than the entirety of Zoro vs King lol
It was alright but swift diffing someone as fraudlent as judge's son isn't hype worthy for a God like being such as King.

Again, it's not about claiming 1 or the other (Sanji won or Queen is still up). It's about not absolutely believing in one thing and acting like you are right.

Totally cool to believe one or other will happen. Totally not to flame others just because they don't think it's over or say the most reasonable response: we don't fucking know because it's not written yet.

Sanji is just so weak
Weighs the dynamic down
Even Jinbei Luffy Zoro is more of a monster trio
People forgot mostly Sanji hold King and Queen for a while.
When Zoro blocks Hakai few seconds , zoro retards say zoro is a god .
But When sanji hold few seconds both queen and king , people forgot that suddenly . Yes , King who you have been talking about as a god .d.d
Retards always funny .d

Zoro vs King is already the best fight on Onigashima.
which zoro fights has been good till now ? .d.d