Voldemort is the virgin guy who get trashed around by a mom and his children, later comebeack he get again asskicked in a trash battle against the same school guy.

Grindelwald is the chad who had his power around europa, had the best fight in the history of HP with the strongest vizard Dumbledore who destroy Voldemort+Bellatrix when he wasn´t in his prime.

Grindelwald>Voldemort.
:myman::kayneshrug:

Is berserk actually worth watching? I can get past the old animation if the story and characters are good. Not asking insane berserk fans who wank it like it's the best thing to come out of the last 600 years

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Voldemort is the virgin guy who get trashed around by a mom and his children, later comebeack he get again asskicked in a trash battle against the same school guy.

Grindelwald is the chad who had his power around europa, had the best fight in the history of HP with the strongest vizard Dumbledore who destroy Voldemort+Bellatrix when he wasn´t in his prime.

Grindelwald>Voldemort.
Tsssss. They will cry in the corner reading this.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Grindelwald>Voldemort.
I do like Grindlewald more, he’s a much cooler character. Voldemort just sucks

Grindelwald>Voldemort.
Grindelwald is the better character but still Voldemort stronger than him.