Is berserk actually worth watching? I can get past the old animation if the story and characters are good. Not asking insane berserk fans who wank it like it's the best thing to come out of the last 600 years
It's been a while since I read it and I probably forgot a lot of stuff but from what I remember it was really good

It's like a non ending nightmare and the mc's life can be summed up as "no matter how horrible things are, something way worse will always come after"

That doesn't mean sanji can't speed blitz the fuck out of King:holdthisl:
Doesnt mean he can

Since Anime painted a picture that isnt in Sanji's favor vs king that's headcanon

Since Sanji did nothing vs King in manga with raidsuit that's also headcanon

So no proof of Sanji with abilities to speedblitz a YC1 is headcanon but is theoretically able to speedblitz one is not headcanon

It's been a while since I read it and I probably forgot a lot of stuff but from what I remember it was really good

It's like a non ending nightmare and the mc's life can be summed up as "no matter how horrible things are, something way worse will always come after"
Good as in really good or just pretty good? I'll check out the anime cause I heard it's pretty accurate to the manga and I like seeing fights animated. I heard it's gory af which made me interested. Is it like re zero? His life got continuously worse.